UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (UPRIMSR)
(An Institute of UP Govt.)
Saifai, Etawah-206301 (UP)
Advertisement No. RIMS/ACAD/17/2007-08
Appointments for Faculty Positions
The Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (UPRIMSR) , Saifai, Etawah is an autonomous institute established on the line AIIMS and Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. Walk-in Interview will e conducted from 14th June 2007 to 16th June 2007. Eligible candidates will have to appear before the Selection committee with original certificates. Venue of interview at RIMSR, Safai, Etawah Administrative Block.
- Anatomy : Lecturer -02
- Physiology : Lecturer -01 (Biophysics)
- TB & Chest : Lecturer - 01, Senior Resident - 01
- Skin & VD : Senior Resident - 01
- Psychiatry : Lecturer - 01, Senior Resident - 01
- Paediatrics : Senior Resident - 02
- General Surgery : Senior Resident - 04
- Orthopedic : Senior Resident - 02
- Obs. & Gynae : Lecturer - 01, Senior Resident - 02
- Anesthesiology : Senior Resident - 05
- Radio diagnosis : Lecturer - 02, Senior Resident - 03
Qualification : A Medical qualification included in the Medical Council act, 1956. A Post Graduate qualification e.g MD or a recognised qualification equivalent thereto.
Experience : Lecturer - Requisite recongnsied postgraduate qualification in the subject (ii) three years teaching experience in the subject in a recognised medical college as resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Tutor., For Lecturer of Biophysics - The candidates should possess MD (Biophysics)/ M.Sc.(Biophysics) and 3 years teaching experience in recognised Medical college, Senior Resident - PG degree in respective subject/speciality.
Pay Scale :
- Lecturer - Rs.8550-275-14600/-
- Senior Resident : as per AIIMS
Age : Maximum age as on 01/07/2007 35 years
Reservation and age relaxation as per UP Govt. rules.
Fee : submit a fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of DD in favour of Finance Officer, Rural Institute of Medical Scinces & Research, Saifai, Etawah at the time of interview.
Benefits: Rent free accommodation will be provided. Membership in two National Societies and permission to attend National & International conferences. LTC/HTC. Subbatical leave for a period of one year, once in five year. Overseas fellowship/training. Summer & Winter vacation. Entitlement of faculty members as applicable at AIIMS/SGPGI.