(A Premier Government of India Undertaking)
Corporate Office: Mangaladevi Temple Road,
Pandeshwar, Mangalore – 575001
Corporation Bank, a leading public sector bank invites application from Indian citizens for the following posts:
- Agriculture Field Officer : 13 posts
- Personnel Officer : 5 posts
- Marketing Officer : 8 posts
- Computer Officers (Hardware) : 4 posts
- Computer Officers (Software) : 2 posts
- Computer Officers (Database Admin.) : 3 posts
- Computer Officers (Communication) : 3 posts
- Computer Officers (Mobile Banking) : 3 posts
- Credit Officer : 50 posts
Age : as on 01/06/2007 - inimum - 21 years Maximum - 35 years. Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee : For SC/ST/VH/HI/OH candidates - Rs. 50/- (for each post), For All Others - Rs. 250/- (for each post), (including OBCs / Ex-Servicemen), must be paid by means of Bank Pay Order / Bank Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at in favour of CORPORATION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECTS - OFFICERS. Candidates must write his / her name and address on the reverse of the Bank Draft / Bank Pay Order.
Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/short listing with reference to candidates' qualification, suitability, experience etc.
Important Dates :
- Last date of receipt of Application : 21/07/2007
- Last date of receipt of Application from far-flung areas : 28/07/2007
How to Apply: Each application in the prescribed format accompanied by prescribed fees and copies of the required certificates in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF............POST CODE NO..........(FOR CORPORATIONBANK) Applications May be Addressed to : Specialist Officers, Corporation Bank, Post Box No. 9707, Borivali (East), Mumbai-400066
For full details regarding age, qualificaiton, applicaiton fee, eligibility criteria, selection process and Applicaiton Form format, please view http://www.corpbank.com/uploadedfiles/custom/9_53_110_6122095.pdf