Directorate of Health Services
Madhya Pradesh Government
For Strengthening child survival health initiatives in the State, applications are invited for following post at State, division & districts to be appointed on contractual basis for a period of 6 months, to be extended for one year.
- State level IMNCI Coordinator : 1 post, Remuneration: Rs 35,000 per month, Age: 30-50 Years
- District level IMNCI Coordinator : 12 posts (Bhopal, Vidisha, Sehore, Datia, Bhind, Morena, Shivpuri, Guna, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna & Ratlam), Remuneration: Rs 30,000 per month , Age: 30-50 Years
- State Data Analyst IMNCI : 1 post, Remuneration: Rs 15000 per month, Age: 25-45 Years
- Divisional Immunization Coordinator : 7 posts (Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain, Sagar, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Rewa), Remuneration: Rs 30000 per month , Age: 30-50 Years
- State Data Analyst Immunization : 1 post, Remuneration: Rs 15000 per month, Age: 25-45 Years
Age considerations are as on 01/07/2007.
Applicants should submit their application in plain paper with attested photocopy of all required certificates in the name of Director, Public Health & Family welfare, 4th Floor Satpuda Bhawan, Bhopal, M.P. Last date for receipt of application 25/07/2007. For more information please visit http://health.mp.gov.in/career.htm.