Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
9th Floor, Chandralok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi - 110001
Applications are invited for appointment in prescribed format, on contract basis, for the following post in National AIDS Control Organisation, an Apex Government Organisation engaged in the prevention and control of HIv/AIDS.
- Programme Officer (STI) : 01 post, Remuneration : Rs.80000/- per month, Qualification : MD (Skin & VD or STD), at least 10 year's experience in the speciality in a major Hospital/Medical college at Senior level
- Procurement Officer : 02 posts, Remuneration : Rs.75000/- per month, Qualification : Graduate in any discipline. Strong computer operation knowledge required including knowledge of MS Excel.
- Programme officer (Evaluation & Research ) : 01 post, Remuneration : Rs. 60000/-, Qualification : MD ( Microbiology/ Virology/ Medicine/ Community Medicine), at least 5-10 years experience.
- Finance controller (GFATM-II) : 01 post, Remuneration : Rs. 50000/-, Qualification : (i) CA/ ICWA/ CS/ CFA/ M.Com. WITH 60% from a recognised university (ii) 8 years' experience in accounts and budget work
- Technical Officer (Youth Affairs) : 01 post, Remuneration : Rs. 25000/-, Qualification : MSW from a recognsied university/ institution., At least 2 years of experience in the field of Social work.
- Office Assistant : 02 posts, Remuneration : Rs. 10000/-, Qualification : Graduate from a recognised University , One year diploma in secretarial practice from an institution of repute OR Work experience in Government setup, Typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English
How to Apply : Application may be sent in the envelop subscribed "Application for Contract Appointment in NACO" giving details of qualification and experience to Under Secretary (Admn.), National AIDS Control Organisation, 9th Floor, Chandralok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi-110001. Applicant may also indicate their contact number to enable quick processing. The last date for submission of application will be 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. upto 07/09/2007.
For more information, please visit http://www.nacoonline.org/