Last date extended for DSSSB Teacher recruitment Advt. No. 01/2010

10:31 PM
Published by Manisha for her blog sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooa, Delhi –110302

Advertisement No.: 01/2010

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in Directorate of Education, government of NCT of Delhi :
  • Opening Date for receipt of Applications: 22/02/2010
  • Closing date for receipt of Applications : 15/03/2010 [Last date is extended upto 25/03/2010
  • Place for submission of application in person or by Registered Post - "Reception Counter, (Ground Floor) Office of DSSSB, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092"
  • Following specifications are to be strictly followed while submitting photograph with the application form : (i) Colour Passport size photograph (ii) It should be in Sharp Focus (iii) The name of the applicant and date on which the photograph taken should be clearly displayed within the photograph itself (iv) Black and White, blurred photographs will not be acceptable
Vacancies :  TGT/ TGT (MIL) in directorate of Education
  1. English (Male) : 124 posts (UR-64, SC-19, ST-9, OBC-32, PH-4)
  2. English (Female) : 139 posts (UR-78, SC-20, ST-9, OBC-32, PH-4)
  3. Hindi (Male) : 60 posts (UR-30, SC-11, ST-5, OBC-14, PH-2)
  4. Hindi (Female) : 71 posts (UR-41, SC-11, ST-4, OBC-15, PH-2)
  5. Maths (Male) : 92 posts (UR-50, SC-13, ST-5, OBC-23, PH-2)
  6. Maths (Female) : 88 posts (UR-47, SC-12, ST-6, OBC-23, PH-2)
  7. Natural Science (Male) : 89 posts (UR-48, SC-12, ST-6, OBC-23, PH-2)
  8. Natural Science (Female) : 85 posts (UR-44, SC-12, ST-6, OBC-23, PH-2)
  9. Social Science (Male) : 103 posts (UR-54, SC-16, ST-7, OBC-26, PH-3)
  10. Social Science (Female) : 102 posts (UR-51, SC-16, ST-9, OBC-26, PH-3)
  11. Sanskrit (Male) : 125 posts (UR-63, SC-20, ST-9, OBC-33, PH-4)
  12. Sanskrit (Female) : 132 posts (UR-71, SC-19, ST-9, OBC-33, PH-4)
  13. Punjabi (Male) : 10 posts (UR-5, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-2)
  14. Punjabi (Female) : 11 posts (UR-6, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-2)
  15. Urdu (Male): 08 posts (UR-5, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1)
  16. Urdu (Female) : 07 posts (UR-4, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1)
  17. Drawing Teacher : 131 posts (UR-17, SC-5, ST-63, OBC-46, PH-8)
  18. Physical Education Teacher : 127 posts (UR-51, ST-21, OBC-55)
Total seats are now increased in many subject and total is now 1931 seats. Please refer corrigendum at the DSSSB website.

How to Apply : The complete application forms duly filled in along with 2 recent coloured photographs out of which one should be pasted on the application form and second copy of the same photograph should be attested by a gazetted officer and be attached with the application form and photocopies of relevant documents/ certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and the IPO should be handed over at the Reception counters (on ground floor ) in Office of the DSSSB, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-1100092 from 22/02/2010 to 15/03/2010. The application can also be sent by Post addressed to The Secretary, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi along with a self addressed envelope of size 12x25 cm with postage of Rs.5/- affixed AND one Post Card bearing postal stamp of Rs.6/- to reach the Board office latest by 15/03/2010.

For Application forms, Complete details, Scheme, examination schedule, General instructions, fee concession to specified categories of candidates and Syllabus of Examination for the advertisement no. 01/2010, please visit the DSSSB's Website http://dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in/

Note : This advt. will be published in the Employment News dated 19-26 Feb. 2010.  For detailed information, the candidates can see Section C and D of the previous advertisement No. 003/2009 at the above website or in the Employment News date 07/11/2009, as the Section C and D of both the advertisement are same.
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)

Related Posts

Next Post »

47 comments

Write comments
1/29/10, 12:06 PM delete

Dear Mam/Sir

I have been looking for teaching job in Hindi.Also i have done BA & MA in hindi passed by 3rd division .So kindly suggest me can i apply for TGT in Hindi..
Revert Asap..

Best Regards!
Yogitrastogi96@gmail.com
Irastogi@yahoo.com

1/29/10, 1:07 PM delete

Hello Manisha ji,
I did not find any educational qualification required for these posts. Can u plz provide the information regarding edu. qualification needed for these posts??
Thanks

1/29/10, 5:44 PM delete

Dear friend,
This time put your heart and soul while preparing for exam. May god help u all in your endeavour!

1/29/10, 7:37 PM delete

Dev,
For TGT you must be a graduate along with B.ed in required subject and age below 32. Dev 9911103234.

1/29/10, 9:18 PM delete

I have done B.Sc. Computer Applications, B.Ed. and now pursuing M.Sc. Maths from H.P. University..Please suggest me about any job suitable to me???

1/29/10, 11:02 PM delete

dear manisha ji,
i have done Ma (Education) & pursuing Ma (History)from CCS University Meerut & iam Bed also i want to know wht education qualification required for these posts in DSSSB plz help me out the situation

1/30/10, 11:22 AM delete

Dear sir/madam
kindly infrom to me who can be apply for hindi TGT in Delhi (DSSSB).
I have been passed BA, M.A. (HINDI) and aslo B.Ed. from Meerut University, Meerut
Thanking you
With regard
Ambuj
singhvikal
svikal488@gmail.com

1/30/10, 11:47 AM delete

hello...Sir/Mam
i hav done M.Sc. Che
i want to know educational qualification
mu email id is
amisha.mani@gmail.com

1/30/10, 3:30 PM delete

Shruti, you can apply for TGT Maths in delhi. Vaccancy is advertised by DSSSB starting from 22/02/2010 till last date 15/03/2010. Dev9911103234

1/30/10, 4:01 PM delete

DEAR MAM /SIR,
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING TEACHING JOB IN ENGLISH. I AM POST GRADUATE IN ENGLISH. SO PLS SUGGEST ME CAN I APPLY FOR TGT IN ENGLISH

1/30/10, 7:13 PM delete

Hello Friends,

I am also M.A. Eng. please let me tell if you get any information related to teaching jobs.
sharwan.verma@rediffmail.com

2/1/10, 4:05 PM delete

Hello friends,
I claered my B.A. (Pass) exams in 1999 from Delhi University, scored 3rd Division & also cleared my B.Ed exams from Kurukshetra University (Regular) & scored 1st Division in the Academic Year 2008 - 2009. My age is 32.5 years as on date. Can anyone, please guide me about my eligibility to apply for the post of T.G.T. - English & Social Studies.
Thanks.
Sushma
Mobile No. 9350136950.

2/2/10, 9:52 AM delete

dear sir /madam, i am ram from rajasthan i cleard B.A in sanskrit (Honours)in 2006 with 55.00% from rajasthan university and cleard M.A in sanskrit 2009 y third division from rajasthan univerty, can i apply for sanskrit tearchers .please tell more about sanskrit tearchers qualification.

Thanks & Regards
Ram Chandra
jaipur
rajasthan
E-mail: rctetarwal@gmail.com
cont. 09351354255,09785641198

2/3/10, 12:24 PM delete

Dear sir /madam, i am Mamta from Haryana i cleard M.A in Hindi Session 2007 with 60.00% from Kurukshetra university and cleard State Level Lecturership test in Hindi Subject 2008 from Haryana Board Bhiwani can i apply for Hindi tearchers .please tell more about Hindi tearchers qualification.

2/3/10, 12:25 PM delete

2/4/10, 11:11 AM delete

Hi,

I have done B.Com + B.Ed. (English & Account) + M.A (English). Am I applicable for TGT english, as English subject was not as the main subject in graduation. Please guide me.- Pawan.

2/5/10, 8:41 PM delete

Dear sir /madam, i am Mamta from Haryana i cleard M.A in Hindi Session 2009 with 60.00% from Kurukshetra university can i apply for Hindi tearchers .please tell more about Hindi tearchers qualification.

2/8/10, 1:56 PM delete

Hì manisha jì,
can u plz tell d syllabus for Tgt.I am Msc chemistry +B.ed.
My mail id-dheeraj250@gmail.com

2/9/10, 8:03 PM delete

I am BA (Math) with B.Ed (Math). Am i Eligible for TGT (Math) ?

Please answer my query as soon as possible

Sunil Bagri

Anita garg
2/10/10, 9:36 PM delete

dear sir/madam,
I have done B.A & B.Ed.
Iwant to know educational Qulification
From anita garg
Email-krishnagrg1@gmail.com
mbl no.9529790960

2/12/10, 10:20 PM delete

hi!iam rakhi BA, B.ED & M.A.(Hindi} aged 36yrs. can i apply for T.G.T.(Hindi) in delhi in the present recuirtment through DSSSB.

2/13/10, 5:21 AM delete

Hi Manisha
It's really great that we such grate efforts from your side. My name is Vikas Rana. I have completed my studies in Physical educatin B.Sc & B.ped from D.u & i am looking for the job of P.E.T if you any reffrances let me know.
vikas_rana12000@yahoo.co.in

Thaks & Regards
vikas Rana

2/13/10, 7:59 AM delete

Hi, I am a Post Graduate (Geog) and B.Ed from Aligarh, I have Dip in computer also. I am looking for a suitable job.

2/16/10, 2:19 PM delete

Dear Sir,

I have completed BA (geography,Pol.Science, Economics)from Rajasthan University. Now I am pursuing BEd (Civics, SST)from Rajasthan University.

Kindly suggest me can i apply to Social Science posstion.

Regards

Pooran Choudhary
Jaipur
Mob : 9649903937
email- pooran.choudhary@yahoo.com

2/18/10, 11:24 AM delete

I have completed Ph. D. in chemistry from Dibrugarh University, Assam. Kinndly suggest for the suitable position.

2/20/10, 3:09 PM delete

sir
i finding a teching job for english my education is iam b.ed, m.a english from agra university sir plz find a suitable english teaching job for female candidate
e-mail i.d
abhi9258743143@gmail.com

2/23/10, 12:23 PM delete

I have done M.Com In account and finance, i have done statistics in my graduate and post graduation course, can you suggest me if I can apply for TGT English/ maths.-------kashvi

kashvi
2/23/10, 12:26 PM delete

i have done M. Com in account and finance. i have english and statistics in B.Com and M.Com. please advice. can i apply for english and maths

2/23/10, 7:24 PM delete

sir
i have done my MA(geography)abd B.Ed(sst,hindi) in frist division. I am eligible for this post.plz tell me from where we will get the form for this post

2/28/10, 5:14 PM delete

i have been looking for teaching job in Hindi.Also i have done BA & MA in hindi passed by 2nd division .So kindly suggest me can i apply for TGT in Hindi..is bed is compulsary for tgt

2/28/10, 5:19 PM delete

is B ED is compulsory for tgt teacher please help me 09018493801

3/1/10, 8:26 PM delete

vikas b.ed is compulsory n in some cases they requite o.t.

3/1/10, 9:39 PM delete

dear medam
i am complited my all educationl qualification Ph.D ,MA (geography),BJMC, B.Ed, and 5 year exp. of teaching for college leval UG & PG class i search a good job saport by your job link , so please tel me what i do my best job
Dr.manish_rawal

3/2/10, 12:18 PM delete

I have done B.f.A (fine arts)equal to B.Ed. and now pursuing M.F.A from AMITY University NOIDA..Please suggest me about any goverment job suitable to me???
my email id is
urvashiamity@yahoo.com

3/3/10, 10:06 AM delete

dear madam/sir,
I am B.A.,B.ed. with English, History and Economics. I am looking for a teaching job in NVS or KVS. I have passed 10th & 12th with first division but, my graduation marks are 49.50 %, so I couldn't apply for these posts. After PG, I'll be able to apply for NVS/KVS teachers jobs?
Please suggest me........

Sunil kumar, PILANI(Raj.)
[mail ID - snl.gurawa@gmail.com]

3/8/10, 12:28 PM delete

dear sir,
i m graduate in b.com in 2006 i m scored 43.5%.and in 12th 53%..can i m apply for social science subject.give me all information please...

3/13/10, 8:14 PM delete

Respected sir,
i'm sunita yadav.sir,i completed B.A and B.ed from S.N.D.T University Hindi subject.in B.A i got 62.70% and in B.ed 61.13%.i have experience for 3 years.now i'm doing M.A in same i.e S.N.D.T University for Hindi subject.sir,i wish to join your school.sir if there is any vacancy for me then please give me all information my gmail id is
sunitadv789@gmail.com.

3/13/10, 8:23 PM delete

Respected sir,
my name is sunita yadav.sir i completed B.A & B.ed from S.N.D.T University taking Hindi subject.i got 62.70% in B.A and in 61.13% in B.ed.i've experience for 3 years.now i'm doing M.A with same University i.e S.N.D.T with Hindi subject.so,please sir if any vacancy for me then give me all information.my gmail id is
sunitadv789@gmail.com

3/15/10, 10:23 PM delete

respected sir,
i have done B.com pass with 60% marks. i have economics all the three years at graduation leveel. can i apply for the TGT in social studies as they are not mentioning the B.ed qualification is required.
plz rpy me at ruchi21envo@yahoo.co.in

3/15/10, 10:27 PM delete

Is B.ed is compusary for the TGT. plz reply me at crazydolphinrj@gmail.com

jyoti sharma
3/18/10, 10:58 PM delete

hi manisha ji,
i am a graduate but in this adv. of DDSB ,it requires 45% of marks in graduation but i have secured 39% marks can you pls tell me that can i aplly for the post of english teacher. also they are sayiny that for assistant teacher it is not mandatary to have 45% marks in graduation is it true.

vikram singh...
3/28/10, 4:21 AM delete

dear sir/madam
i have completed my m.a in english litt.with 55% marks. pls inform me about the various teaching jobs related to my subject..

4/15/10, 4:56 PM delete

Hi I am graduate in B.sc.with 73%.please inform me about the various teaching jobs related to my subject.Thanku

4/20/10, 2:45 PM delete

hi i am nilofar shaikh done my BA BED please find a suitable job for me

8/24/10, 3:21 PM delete

i read alot on this website. Our people do degree and master degrees. No one is there to tell them what and why to do. Shameful. Some people have masters in third division. What is third division. It is a kind of stint on the face of the person from a university that you are incapable. Situation must change. These people who r begging here for job. They should be competant and can say I can do this job.

11/10/10, 11:52 AM delete

I am B.A & B.Ed. from Rajasthan University. Please tell me can I apply this job.

dinesh prasad
2/14/11, 5:24 PM delete

i am m.a from vbu.please tell me can i apply this job my mail id:_pdinesh21@yahoo.com mn:_9835377358

Labels