NTPC Executive Trainees 2010 Vacancy

11:50 PM
Published by Manisha for her blog sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
National Thermal Power Limited (NTPC)
NTPC Bhawan, Scope Complex, 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi road, New Delhi - 110003

NTPC is looking for 438 no. of promising, energetic young graduate engineers  to join the organisation as Executive Trainess in the areas of :
  1. Electrical : 110 posts (UR-52, SC-8, OBC-50)
  2. Mechanical : 162 posts (UR-36, SC-11, ST-7, OBC-108)
  3. Civil : 48 posts (UR-14, SC-3, ST-5, OBC-26)
  4. Control & Instrumentation :  58 posts (UR-18, OBC-40)
  5. Human Resource : 20 posts (UR-13,SC-1,ST-1,OBC-5)
  6. Finance : 40 posts (UR-17, SC-7, ST-8, OBC-8)

Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognised university with not less thatn 65% marks. Final year students may also apply. For HR : Graduates with 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management / Social Work (with HR as main subject) / Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management / MBA/ with not less than 65% marks. For Finance : Graduate with CA / ICWA. Final year candidate may also apply.

Selection Process : There will be a Selection Test on 02/05/2010. Short listed candidates will be called for GD and Personal Interview.

Upper Age Limit : Upper age limit for NTPC is 27 as on 01/01/2010. For HR/Finance - 29 years.

Scale of Pay : in NTPC : Rs.24900-50500

Application Fee : Deposite Rs. 500/- in SBI A/c. no. 30987919993 for General and OBC canidates (No fee for SC/ST/PH candididates) through pay-in slip available at the website.

How to Apply: Elegibile candidates have to apply only through Online registraion system of NTPC from 1300 hours of 02/03/2010 to midnight of 22/03/2010. To apply visit http://www.ntpccareers.net/ with your e-mail ID. After applying online take print out of registration slip and send it to HR Recruitment Group, NTPC Ltd., Post Box No. 004, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 31/03/2010.

Please view http://www.ntpccareers.net/Employment.pdf  for details and apply online at http://www.ntpccareers.net/ from 02/03/2010 at 1300 hours till midnight of 22/03/2010

(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)

Related Posts

Next Post »

37 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
2/28/10, 10:41 PM delete

Are you sure of the number of posts .. as on site it shows different

3/1/10, 6:09 PM delete

on website they r not showing figures do they?

3/3/10, 1:36 PM delete

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for the Executive Trainee(Finance). The educational Requirement for this is CA/CWA and age limit is 29 Years. I have a query. I have done MBA(Finance), CWA, CS Inter. But age is little above. My date of birth is 28-10-1978.
So, I want to know as I have invested my time in gaining more educational qualifications and all are related to finace. Can't I be given some age relaxation.
I will be obliged if i can be given some relaxation as I am keen to join NTPC.
Waiting for your reply in a hope.

3/3/10, 3:27 PM delete

Dear Manju,

You are not eligible to apply due to the reason that you are born on or before 01.01.81.

3/4/10, 10:11 AM delete

I have a query, for the NTPC written test part-2.will the second section of 35 objective questions also contain questions based on general knowledge? The indicative syllabus on the website has not made a mention of GK. Kindly clarify!

Anonymous
3/4/10, 1:45 PM delete

dEAR SIR

tHIS VACCANCY IS ONLY FIR GRADUATES NOT FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS

MEGHNA

3/4/10, 3:05 PM delete

Hello sir,
I want to apply for the Executive Trainee(HR).In this Minimum Persentage Requirement is 65%. I have a query.I have done PGDM(HR) with 64.51%.So I want to Know can I apply for this post.
Waiting for your reply in a hope
Thanks

3/4/10, 3:09 PM delete

Dear sir,
I have done MBA in finance, am i eligible for the post of finance.

Shweta
3/4/10, 3:40 PM delete

Dear sir,
I have done MBA in finance, am i eligible for the post of finance.

Tabrez
3/5/10, 9:29 AM delete

Sir,

I am a B COM with PGDM (Finance)but not a CA or CWA. Please let me know, if i am eligible for the finance position.

3/5/10, 10:30 AM delete

Dear sir,

i have done MBA(Finance). can i apply for the same?

3/5/10, 10:30 AM delete

Dear sir,

i have done MBA(Finance). can i apply for the same?

3/5/10, 2:23 PM delete

hello sir,
I am Ruchi rai final year student of mba with hr.I am eligible for hr post or not.please help me out,I am highly obliged you.

abhi
3/5/10, 9:25 PM delete

Hi,
I am a short service commissioned officer., am i eligible for hr post. If not kindly advice what kind of jobs are available to me under ex-servicemen category in various psu's.

Rohit
3/5/10, 10:59 PM delete

Hey dear
yes surely u can apply for the same for more information chk the attachment dear

Anonymous
3/6/10, 10:36 AM delete

Respected Sir
I am in final year and doing my graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering. do i fulfill criteria for any post??
kindly answer me

3/6/10, 10:48 AM delete

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done MSW from University of lucknow in 2009 with 64% can I apply for the post of Human Resource.
Anupam Shekhar

3/6/10, 2:38 PM delete

dear sir/madam,
I am a PGDM (Finance)
with 2 years of experience as a SAP FI/CO Consultant. Should I apply for the job in finance. I don't have CA/ICWA degree.

3/6/10, 8:20 PM delete

SIR I HAVE DONE MBA FINANCE BUT MY PERCENTAGE IS LESS THAN 65 AM I ELIGIBLE FOR EXECUTIVE FINANCE

3/8/10, 11:42 AM delete

SIR,
I HAVE DONE MBA FINANCE........
CAN I ELIGIBLE.......

3/8/10, 2:31 PM delete

I am passed out in 2006 from BE Mechanical , am I eligible for it because while filling the form...the drop box for year of passing shows up to 2008 only.

3/8/10, 8:00 PM delete

i have completed my mba in 2005..am i eligible to full the form for et hr.

3/8/10, 10:43 PM delete

hello sir, i just want to know one thing. you mentioned that marks should not be less than 65%.so i just want to know whether 65%is aggregate marks in engg. or just the final year marks..because in our final certificate only last year's marks and percentage is mentioned..plz reply soon. thanx..

Anonymous
3/9/10, 3:57 PM delete

my aggregate percentage upto 6 semester 63.8 but i expect 65% in my final year exam can i apply for ntpc or not please reply soon

3/11/10, 3:23 PM delete

Respected Sir/Madam
I am doing Masters in Psychology (final year)from Delhi University. My specialization is Organizational Behaviour.I have also Done PGDM in Human Resource from AIMA.Please let me know whether i acn apply for HR post or not!
Thanking You
Suchitra Choudhary

3/11/10, 5:58 PM delete

sir, I just want to known that whether 3rd year B.E students are allowed to appear in the bank exam.

Anonymous
3/11/10, 11:26 PM delete

sir I am mba in marketing/HR so can i apply in this exam and myage is quite more than 27 and iam schdule cast ,
so tell me i am elligeble for apply

Anonymous
3/12/10, 2:14 PM delete

hi m gagan i want to get the as a oracle dba plz contact me 09958321380

3/13/10, 10:14 AM delete

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done MBA in International Business. Can I apply for HR vacancy in NTPC. Please let me know if i am eligible for this position.

Thanks

3/14/10, 3:15 PM delete

Hello sir,
I want to apply for executive trainee(finance).I'm pursuing my final Semester of MBA(finance with Marketing)affiliated to Osmania university..so, can i eligible to apply for this post.
waiting for your reply in a hope..

3/16/10, 11:01 PM delete

Hello sir,
waiting for your reply in a hope..

MD
3/17/10, 8:29 PM delete

sir , i m pursuing mba (2nd semester) in health management from jamia hmdard university delhi.
so, can i eligible to apply for this post..?

3/23/10, 11:26 AM delete

I hv done PGDM in Finance, m i eligible for the post?

Anonymous
3/23/10, 1:44 PM delete

SIR I HAVE DONE MBA FINANCE (DESTANCE LEARING)for Amity University MY PERCENTAGE IS 65 ABOVE AM I ELIGIBLE FOR EXECUTIVE FINANCE

3/24/10, 11:15 AM delete

Dear Sir,

kindly tell me the complete eligibility for HR post in NTPC.

10/8/10, 11:16 AM delete

dear sir
i am a student of final year diploma in electrical engg.
Can i apply ?
Please send ans at this mail
ssspxx@gmail.com

3/16/11, 8:28 PM delete

hello sir,
i am a student of MSW in urban and rural community development.am i eligible for the executive trainee.can i appear in the competitIve exam next year?i m keen to join NTPC.
plz reply soon.
-KAVERI

Home | About Me | Advertise on this Site | Inform a vacancy

Government Jobs you should not miss

Bank Jobs
  1. Recruitment for Officer and Office-Assistant posts in Punjab Gramin Bank last date 15th Sep 2015
  2. Recruitment for Officer and Office-Assistant posts in Malwa Gramin Bank last date 9th Sep 2015
Hot Jobs
  1. Recruitment for various posts of Professionals in GAIL India Limited last date 22nd Sep 2015
  2. Recruitment for various posts in HAL last date 15th Oct 2015
  3. Recruitment of Assistant Managers in GRSE last date 14th Sep-2015
  4. Recruitment of various job posts in USIDCL Dehradun last date 12th Oct-2015
  5. Recruitment of Stenographers in MP High-Court last date 21st Sep-2015
  6. Recruitment of Drivers, Conductors and Artisan posts in RSRTC last date 11th Sep-2015
  7. Recruitment of Hindi Assistants in Lok Sabha last date 15th Sep - 2015
PSC / SSC
  1. Job posts by SSC Eastern Region last date 21st Sep 2015
  2. Scientific Officer posts by Chhattisgarh PSC last date 9th Sep-2015
  3. Various Job posts by UPSC Advt. No. 11 of 2015 last date 10th Sep 2015
  4. Jharkhand Civil Service Examination last date 15th Sep 2015
  5. Jharkhand SSC Police Constable Examination 2015 last date 29th Sep-2015
  6. Police Vacancy by Haryana SSC Advertisement No. 08 of 2015 last date 6th Oct-2015
  7. SSC Stenographer Examination 2015 last date 7th Sep-2015
  8. Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 03 of 2015 last date 21st Sep-2015
  9. Post Graduate Teacher posts by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 04 of 2015 last date 21st Sep-2015
  10. PGT posts by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 05 of 2015 last date 21st Sep-2015
  11. Village Job posts by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 6 of 2015 last date 21st Oct-2015
  12. Haryana SSC Advt. 7 of 2015 for various Job posts last date 23rd Nov-2015