- Inspectors of Income Tax / Inspector (Central Excise) / Inspector (Preventive Officer) / Inspector (Examiner) in Custom Houses (Group B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Assistants (CSS) in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/- for Central Govt. Ministries/ Departments
- Assistants in other Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ CVC etc. other than CSS cadre in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Inspector of Posts (Group B Non-Gazetted) in pay scales of Rs. Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Sub-Inspectors in CBI and other Central Police Organisations like ITBP, CISF, CRPF, SSB, BSF in he pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Divisional Accountants in CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Statistical Investigators Gr.II in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Auditors/ Junior Accountants / Accountants/ in various CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2800
- Compilers in the office of RGI the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
- UDCs (Upper Division Clerk) in various Central Government Offices/ Departments in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
- Tax Assistants in various CBDT/ CBEC in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
Age Limit: (i) 18-27 years as on for Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/ Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts / Ass.. Enforcement Officer and Divisional Accountants / Auditors /UDCs/ Tax Assistants (ii) 20 to 27 years as on for posts of Assistants and Sub-inspectors in CBI. (iii) 26 years for Statistical Investigators Gr.II (iv) 20-25 years for Sub Inspectors (Ex) in Central Police Orgnisations. (v)Usual age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExS etc. as per Govt. orders.)
Fee: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman. Fee will be paid only in the form of "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)" These stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. For the candidates who are applying online, should pay in the branches of SBI through payment challans which can be printed online.
Scheme of Exam : Preliminary (Tier-1) (Written) Examination (Objective Type) on 19/06/2011 and 26/06/2011.
Closing Date: Last date for filling of the offline application is 15/04/2011 (5PM)
How to Apply : Either apply Offline through prescribed application format or Apply Online from at SSC website (Pay fee st SBI in this case) at http://www.ssconline.nic.in/.
For further details and application format, visit SSC website at http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/CGLE_2011_Notice_18.3.2011.pdf and application format for Offline application is available at http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/CGLE_2011_APP_Form(Final).pdf
Published by Manisha for http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com