Published by Manisha for http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
Published at sarkari-naukri(dot)blogspot(dot)com
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees posts twice in a year for their requirements.
A First ever Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees posts in the following Public Sector Bank.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
It is clear now that there will be common exam for the posts of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees posts in Banks now onwards and hence it is a very good opportunity, all of you should avail this opportunity and apply. Don't miss it otherwise you will not be able to apply in the PSU Banks without the CWE scorecard.
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts :
- Age : 20-30 years, age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/ PWDs/ Ex.-SM
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 09/07/2011 to 01/08/2011 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 08/07/2011 to 30/07/2011
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 09/07/2011
- Last date for online submission of Application : 01/08/2011
- Date of CWE Exam : 18/09/2011