Union Bank PO vacancy Dec-2011

10:30 PM
Union Bank of India
(A Government of India Undertaking)
239 Vidhan Bhavan Marg,  Central Office,  Nariman Point,  Mumbai -400021
Published for http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com

Union Bank of India, a Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation, invites Online applications, form qualified candidates who hold a valid score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer :
  • Probationary Officer : 2473 posts, Pay Scale :  JMG-I scale Rs.14500-25700, Age : 21-30 years.
Fee : Rs.300/- for General and OBC candidates (Rs.50/- for other candidates candidates)  to be deposited in any Union Bank of India branch in India in cash by with the Application Fee Challan. Keep counterfoil copy with your self in safe custody.

How to Apply: Apply Online at Union Bank of India website between 30/12/2011 and 14/01/2012

Please view http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pdf/POsvn11122011ibpsapproved.pdf for details and visit http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/abt_recruitmentaspx.aspx for details and online submission of application from 30/12/2011 onwards.

Published athttp://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)

Related Posts

Next Post »

41 comments

Write comments
12/29/11, 12:36 PM delete

sir i fulfill all eligiblty rather than age i m jst short 3 months my dob is 12/10/90 can i apply?????

12/29/11, 12:37 PM delete

sir i fullfill all eligblty rather than age i m jst short of 3 mnths as on 01-07-2011 can i apply???

12/29/11, 12:50 PM delete

Banks are looting people by asking for fees for interviews, though candidates have already paid for CWE. Moreover many people will loose opportunities as bank have specified their own eligibility criteria...damn!

12/29/11, 4:36 PM delete

i have completed graduation on 19-7-11 but in this vacancy edu. qua. required as on 1-7-11.
am i eligible 2 take part in it or not?
plz help!

12/29/11, 5:13 PM delete

if a person does not have IBPS score card.is he eligible to apply for this job????

shreyas
12/29/11, 6:54 PM delete

one of the main reasons for conducting the common written test for po by IBPS is reducng the exam fee of varuous banks.Union bank asked Rs 300 exam fee when they conducted the exam and interview .now asking the same exam fees but now they conducting interview only. Then what is the meaning of exam fees here? and what is purpose of common written test conducted by IBPS

Ani
12/29/11, 9:58 PM delete

Dear Sir,

I passed the ibps cwe p.o. exam. 2011
i belonging to sc category.
but my graduation marks are 45%
and my post graduation marks are 52%

can i apply for this vacancies ?

12/30/11, 9:42 AM delete

why the educational qualification criteria is 55%, when in the IBPS exam it was 50%?????????????????

vaishali
12/30/11, 9:44 AM delete

for qualifyinf IBPS exam, educational qualification creteria was 50 %. then why it is 55 % now for qualifyig for job? Why these are different? All banks do not have a majority?

12/30/11, 12:55 PM delete

whats yar IBPS-PO ke written k liye sirf graduation manga tha ab jab qualify ho gaya to interview me apply karne ke liye 55 percent..

12/31/11, 9:59 AM delete

Sir i have qualify IBPS PO/MT exam with 147 marks and i belong to ST cat. but i have a little problem in my mother name in my IBPS application form due to mistake of server down during application so sir can we change it now during interview time. other all qualification i have qualified.

12/31/11, 10:04 AM delete

Sir i have qualify all all qualification but i have a little problem in application form of IBPS during server down my mother name spelling is deffer to my original documents can i apply for the post and correction during interview.

12/31/11, 10:44 AM delete

there is some problem while applying to union bank po online.. after submitting the form it still shows incomplete details.
anybody help me out please

1/1/12, 11:14 AM delete

sir/mem i passed (BBA) graduation with 61% and (MBA) postgradtution with 69 % and i also passed DBF from IIBF.but i have no ibps score card can i apply for that job. plz tell me ,

1/1/12, 7:53 PM delete

yes IT ELY UNFAIR BY IBPS AND BANK IN CASE OF ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF 55% bank SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER POST GRADUATION

SHYAM
1/1/12, 7:58 PM delete

PERSON HAVING BELOW 50% MARKS IN GRADUATION SHOULD BE UNION AND GO FOR COURT WHO HAVE QUALIFIED IBPS.
BECAUSE IBPS DEMANDS ONLY GRADUATION AND ALL BANKS DEMANDING GRADUATION WITH 55%.SO BE UNITY.............

CONT.-7607230802

1/2/12, 8:39 AM delete

i have lost my application form What shoujd i do

1/2/12, 8:40 AM delete

i hv lost my application form of ibps wht should i do

1/2/12, 4:53 PM delete

fees 200 or 300

1/2/12, 6:59 PM delete

this is totally crime done by bank for asking fees for interveiw, that also to the point of 450/-- whats this yar...this is unfair..

1/2/12, 10:00 PM delete

there is problem of online form please please please help me.........

1/3/12, 11:46 PM delete

SIR I HAVE SCORED 152 IN IBPS AND BELONGS TO SC CATAGORY BUT THE PROB IS I HAVE ONLY 49.5% IN GRAT. I ALSO HAVE DONE PGDBA.. AM I ELIGIBLE ?

arun
1/4/12, 12:01 PM delete

fees to ye 300 maang lete hai.server inke busy ho jaate hai.

1/4/12, 7:09 PM delete

SIR AGAR MERE PAAS IBPS KA SCORE CARD HAI TO IBPS KE APPLICATION FORM KYA JAROORAT HAI

1/4/12, 7:12 PM delete

SIR UNION BANK KI SITE KHUL HI NAHI RAHI TO HUM APPLY KAISE KAREN PLEASE SIR DO SOMTHING ABOUT THAT

rahul
1/5/12, 8:38 PM delete

thanks for giving information

1/6/12, 9:14 AM delete

Thanks sir for providing this recruitment notification

1/6/12, 4:57 PM delete

sir my cwe score 146 hai graduation 49.6 % hai jab ibps mai % boundation nahi tha to yeh bank hamare saath aisa kyo kar rahi

RMK
1/8/12, 1:34 AM delete

under educational qualifications section they have mentioned to get the copy of IBPS application form and under eligibility criteria it is not mentioned.i dont have the application form with me.is it necessary to have that?

1/9/12, 6:34 PM delete

Many have prepared and qualified the IBPS Exam, at that time criteria was any graduate, Now why you are creating the criteria of 55%, you should fill the vacancies on the basis of Percentage of Graduation..Why are the Government allowing the people For Post Graduation when Graduation is More Important..Kuchh to UPSC se Sikh lo bank walo...

1/11/12, 8:36 PM delete

I have done MBA in finance form PTU with 65% aggregate. But I don't have required parentage in graduation level which is asked in the exam. My query is that Am I eligible to take examination with the basis of my PG degree or not.

1/12/12, 4:12 PM delete

are bhai fees galat kyu likhi h yaha.....300/- nahi h 200/- h

1/12/12, 10:24 PM delete

those who have lost their application forms,
get its copy from here....

1/14/12, 6:31 PM delete

Now I don's fill the p.o application form please help

1/16/12, 11:01 AM delete

Hi,

I have applied for UBI-PO. But after submitting application I have not received any conformation mail nor i got any sms. Now when i want to check that whether my application is successful by clicking on Edit/Reprint app, it is not showing any details. Also i have saved my autogenerated application form after submission. What should I do, bcoz i dont know whether my app is submitted or not?????????? Can any body help!!!!!!!

1/23/12, 12:51 PM delete

hi.
when ever im trying to see my result in ibps . it saying invalid login . can i no how to view my result? pls help me out.

1/25/12, 12:21 PM delete

mast raho sabka hoga selection

1/28/12, 2:03 PM delete

A very Important issue,

Well guys i think these all posts are open for the candidates(10,611)shortlisted for Union bank because they again will apply in each and every bank and will be again called for it and cut off again will go high for all the banks as this bank had maximum no. of vacancies and i dnt think any other bank will come up with more vacancies than this. there must be a rule that if one applies for 1 bank he/she cant for other banks or if somebody gets selected for 1 bank after interview he cant go for other banks interviews should be scheduled accordingly and result given as soon as possible so that those 2437 candidates selected should not opt for other banks. this way other candidates having TWS less than all these candidates have will never get a chance....then for what matter IBPS passed us for the process if they only will be called. i guess all other candidates should also get a chance for interview and then after giving interviews total marks of written test and interview combined should be the criteria for job application in any bank some people may have good soft skills but they will never get a chance this way.

IBPS should give these guidelines to all banks or we should gather for this cause.

2/8/12, 1:44 PM delete

what d hell UBI did????greedi people.......Dey didnt specify any criteria in notification..when even a just qualified student applied then dey showed thier real face...shorlisted only who got 166 above in genaral category similar in odrs too...cheated everybody who applied....

2/8/12, 2:36 PM delete

it is injustice what UBI did...collecting maximum fund by without mentioning any criteria and finally shortlisting with high marks...literally unfair....watch how other banks are recruiting...they are again collecting fees eventhough they notifies d minimum marks to apply...but UBI has done injustice to all

2/12/12, 8:47 AM delete

hi guys.....wat about the recruitment results of ubi, corp, and syndicate bank. i want to know it very badly... if anyone knows pls reply to it

Labels