IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
Published on http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Published at sarkarinaukriblog(dot)dot)com
Like we have reported earlier, IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised and has received mandates to conduct Common Written Examination (CWE) for the posts of Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for Regional Rural Banks (Gramin Banks).
Applications are invited for the first CWE for Rural Banks Officer posts (Scale-I,II and III) and Office-Assistants, for which CWE will be conducted on 02/09/2012 for Officers and 09/09/2012 for Office-Assistant posts.
Those will be successful in the Common Written Exam (CWE) will be given a scorecard (Like CAT exam of IIM) and may apply to any of the participating rural bank when they come up with their job vacancy and then these successful candidates have quote their personal details and their CWE scores. This score card will be valid for one year from the date of issuance.
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 01/06/2012 to 25/06/2012 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Online Application Fees : 01/06/2012 to 25/06/2012
- Payment of Offline Application Fees : 04/06/2012 to 30/06/2012
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 01/06/2012
- Last date for online submission of Application : 25/06/2012
- Date of CWE Exam : 02/09/2012 for Officer and 09/09/2012 for Office-Assistant (Multipurpose)