CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
Information by http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
In Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014, age limit and essential qualification for the posts of Statistical Investigator Grade-II and age limit and classification for Assistant Enforcement Officer and Sub-Inspector, CBI has been changed. Closing date for receipt of application extended upto 24/02/2014.
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination-2014
Staff Selection Commission will hold on 27/04/2014 and 04/05/2013, an open competitive examination for recruitment to the following posts in various Ministries/Departments by selecting/ screening the candidates for the Main Examination. :
- Inspectors of Income Tax / Inspector (Central Excise) / Inspector (Preventive Officer) / Inspector (Examiner) in Custom Houses (Group B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Assistants (CSS) in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/- for Central Govt. Ministries/ Departments
- Assistants in other Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ CVC etc. other than CSS cadre in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Inspector of Posts (Group B Non-Gazetted) in pay scales of Rs. Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Inspector of Central Bureau of Narcotics (Group B Non-Gazetted) in pay scales of Rs. Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Sub-Inspectors in CBI in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Divisional Accountants in CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Statistical Investigators Gr.II in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Auditors/ Junior Accountants / Accountants/ in various CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2800
- Compilers in the office of RGI the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
- UDCs (Upper Division Clerk) in various Central Government Offices/ Departments in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
- Tax Assistants in various CBDT/ CBEC in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
- Compiler in Registrar General of India in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
- Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics (Group-C) in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University. (ii) Statistics/ Mathematics / Economics / Commerce subjects in Graduation for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II (iii) Bachelor's Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory of Elective subject. For the posts of Assistants (CSS), Computer Proficiency has been prescribed as an essential qualification.
Fee: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman. Fee will be paid only in the form of "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)" These stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. For the candidates who are applying online, should pay in the branches of SBI through payment challans which can be printed online.
Closing Date: Last date for filling of the offline application is
How to Apply : Either apply Offline through prescribed application format or Apply Online from at SSC website (Pay fee st SBI in this case) at http://www.ssconline.nic.in or at http://ssconline2.gov.in from 18/01/2014 to 22/02/2014 for Part-I registration and up to 24/02/2013 for Part-II Registration.
For further details and application format, please visit http://ssc.nic.in (Notices) and application format.
Published at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)