Short Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps
Applications are invited from qualified male veterinary graduates for SSC in Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army as per the details given below :
- Age : 21-32 years as on 01/09/2014
- Qualification : BVSc./BVSc. & AH degree from any recognised Indian University or equivalent.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.6100/- pluus MPS Rs.6000/- plus 25% NPA
- Method of Selection : shortlisting of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Vetrinary Corps, those found eligible will be called for SSB on a specified date. On arrival at the SSB, the Shortlisted candidates will be administeredstage-1 of the two stage testing procedure. Those who qualify will be detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will extend for a duration o 5 days.
- Medical Examination : Candidates recommended by the SSB will go under Medical Examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-I)
QMG's Branch, Integrated Hq. of MoD (Army)
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No.4, RK Puram, New Delhi - 110066
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://indianarmy.nic.in/ , http://joinindianarmy.nic.in OR please see Employment News dated 19/07/2014 to 25/07/2014 (page no. 62)
Published at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)