VIIIth (8th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks (and from any other Bank/ Financial Institution) to conduct the recruitment of Clerk posts for their requirements.
VIIIth (8th) Common Recruitment Process (CRP) Common Written Examination (CWE) (Preliminary and Main) will be conducted in December 2018 (Prelim) and in January 2019 (Main) online by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Clerks posts for the vacancies for 2019-20 in the following 19 Public Sector Banks and in any other Bank/ Financial Institution. On completion of the Main Examination, depending on the state/UT wise vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2019-20 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc.
Public Sector Banks
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank
Clerical Grade Vacancy Details
- Age : 20-28 years years as on 01/09/2018, relaxation in age as per rules.
- Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India.
- Vacancies : 7275 tentative posts in various Banks in various States.
Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWDEx.SM) to be paid online.
How to Apply for CRP for Clerical posts?
Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 18/09/2018 to 10/10/2018 only.
- Online Registration - 18/09/2018 to 10/10/2018
- Payment of Application Fees - Online 18/09/2018 - 10/10/2018
- Online Examination (Preliminary) - 08 & 09/12/2018, 15/12/2018 & 16/12/2018
- Online Main Examination – 20/01/2019
Details and Online Submission of Application
Please view https://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detailed_Advt_CRP_Clerks_8_1.pdf for all the details and view and visit http://www.ibps.in for details and online submission of application.