Advertisement No. A-3/E-1/2007
Closing date for receipt of application 23rd March, 2007
UP Public Service Commission shall hold two separate preliminary examination for General Rectt. and special Rectt. to admit the Candidates for main examination for the posts of this advertisement. The preliminary Examination shall be held at Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Lucknow, Meerut and Varanasi. The main examination shall be held at Allahabad and Lucknow only. Selection will be made on the basis of written examination and type test.
- Samiksha Adhikari : 10 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5500-9000/-
- Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari : 18 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 4500-7000
- Qualification: The candidates must be a graduate from any University established by Law in India or must possess any equivalent qualification there to recognized by the Govt. by the last date for receipt of application. For the post of Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari a minimum speed of 25 WPM in Hindi typewriting is
essential. Preference shall be given to those for Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari who have knowledge of English typewriting also.
- Age Limits: The Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 35 Years on 1st July 2007.
- Fee : The fee for General and OBC candidates of UP is Rs. 230/- and Rs. 110/- for SC/ST of UP. Fee is payable to Secretary, Public Service Commission UP, Allhabad by means of Treasury Challan of Treasuries located in UP only. Candidates of outside of UP may submit fee by DD in favour of the above said.
- Application Form : The OMR application forms with instructions shall be provided to the Candidates on the cost basis from the Post offices in the Uttar Pradesh as as indicated in the list of Post offices at SI no. 10 of the advertisement (link is provided at the end of this information) . The Cost of application for PREGEN series (for General & OBC of U.P. and candidates of other states) shall be Rs. 155/- and for PRERES series ( for SC of UP and ST of UP) shall be Rs. 95/- Candidates must keep a photocopy of their filled application forms with them. PH of U.P. DFF of UP & Ex Army Personel of U.P. shall purchase OMR application forms according to their main category i.e. Gen, SC, ST, or OBC. The candidates who want to appear in general recruitment examination and special recruitment examination both must submit OMR application form separately for this purpose.
- Last Date: The application complete in all respects must reach the Secretary, Deptt. No. A-3/E-1/2007, Public Service Commission, U.P., Kasturba Gandhi marg, Allahabad-211018 on or before 5.00 P.M. on 23rd March 2007 by Registered post or by hand.
The complete advertisement is available at the Commission website here.