(A subsidiary of Coal India Ltd.)
Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi – 834008 (Jharkhand)
CMPDIL, Ranchi requires Geologists (Project Assistant) purely on contract basis for Govt. funded project, "Integrated Coal Resources Information System (ICRIS)", which deals with computerization of geological data for the creation of Coal Database, involving GIS Application and WEB enabled services for on-line data access through internet.
- Qualification : M.Sc./M.Tech. in Geology/Applied Geology from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks at post graduation level.
- Experience Required : One year with computer background
- Age : Below 30 years as on 01/o1/2007.
- Period of Contract : Two years
- Remuneration : Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. Ten thousand) only per month consolidated
- No. of Vacancy : 16 (Sixteen)
Candidates fulfilling criteria of Qualification, Experience & Age may apply with complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a recent passport size photograph to :
General Manager (Exploration),
CMPDI (HQ), Gondwana Place, Kanke Road,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of receipt of application is 25/06/2007
For further information and Application From format please see http://www.cmpdi.co.in/Geologistsoncontract.pdf