Indian Airlines recruitment of Cabin Crew

7:59 AM
Indian Airlines Recruitment Information by sarkari-naukri.blogspot.comINDIAN AIRLINES LIMITES

Indian in looking for bright and energetic young people as Cabin Crew

Applications are invited from Indian Nationals (UNMARRIED Female and Male) for the post of CABIN CREW for immediate induction and to form panels for future requirements for Northern/ Western/ Southern Regions. Selected candidates will be placed in the scale of pay of Rs.5720-8200.

• Age (as on 01/07/07) : Between 18 and 25 years(Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and
    3 years in case of OBC categories)
  • Qualification : 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
  • Experience : Minimum TWO YEARS’ experience as CABIN CREW in an Airline of repute.
  • Height and Weight : Female - Minimum 154.5 cms with proportionate weight. , Male - Minimum 163 cms with proportionate weight. For SC/ ST candidates, minimum height is relaxable by 2.5 cms.
  • Language : Fluency in English and one or more Indian Languages. Should also have working knowledge of Hindi.

How to Apply : Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may send their application in the prescribed format duly filled and signed along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted in the space provided in the Application Format and a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Not applicable for SC/ ST/ Ex.-Servicemen candidates) in favour of INDIAN AIRLINES LIMITED, payable at NEW DELHI, addressed to General Manager (Personnel), Indian Airlines Limited, Headquarters, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi – 110001 so as to reach ON OR BEFORE 6th August 2007.
The envelope should be superscribed "APPLICATION FOR CABIN CREW (MALE/FEMALE) (AS APPLICABLE) FOR ________________REGION".

For further complete information and application form, kindly visit http://www.indianairlines.in/scripts/careers/AD_Cabin_Crew.pdf and those facinf the problem in dowloading the Application Form may click here.

Related Posts

Next Post »

12 comments

Write comments
7/23/07, 4:06 PM delete

i want to apply for the post of cabin crew in indian airlines, i meet all the requirements for the post , i visited the site but for downloading the application form its showing error , so please help me out with the application form

barobisha_rcld
7/27/07, 7:44 PM delete

I passed Madhyamik. I like to get job in Indian Airlines. Please let me know if there is any vacancies for madhyamik student.

8/5/07, 12:43 PM delete

i am very interested to apply for the post of cabincrew but by downloading application form an error is occuring so help me out

7/31/09, 1:59 AM delete

i am looking for that job ,i am 10th pass with all requirement and will pass 12th with science in 2009
also doing cportr(A) under wpc fomr kolkata

Anonymous
7/19/10, 2:55 PM delete

i am an SC candidate and i am meeting all your requirements but the problem that is occurring while filling the application form is that it is giving error.so please help me out..

9/13/12, 1:07 PM delete

i went to join the airlines job"

12/20/12, 4:00 PM delete

pls can u say how we have to join

12/21/12, 2:15 PM delete

i am shilpa and i want to job a airlines and i am 12th pass and pursuing 1st year pol-science oners.so kindly inform me my e mail id (dishaa.shilpa@gmail.com)..............

4/23/13, 10:13 PM delete

i am sania i want to do job in airlines and i have my BCA now am pursuing MBA soo please kindly inform in my id asania16@ymail.com

5/23/13, 2:14 PM delete

hii i am harshad and i have completed my H.S.C from Arts stream and also Diploma in Tourism & Travel Industry Mgmt. from mumbai university,kalina(santacruz)Garware institute.which covers airlines,hotels as wel as travel agencies.alos done 1 yr diploma in computer hardware and networking from aptech institute ,also having a valid passport and all documents.
I am willing to be an cabin crew for your airlines as i feel i do fit in all your requirements and will never let you go down from my side,,if possible please send me details of application form and dates of interview for the cabin crew post.
My contact details are as follows
harshadjalgaonkar@gmail.com
8097147421

7/24/13, 2:24 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
7/24/13, 2:25 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
   Home | About Me | Advertise on this Site | Inform a vacancy

Government Jobs you should not miss

Bank Jobs