Applications are invited from Indian Nationals (UNMARRIED Female and Male) for the post of CABIN CREW for immediate induction and to form panels for future requirements for Northern/ Western/ Southern Regions. Selected candidates will be placed in the scale of pay of Rs.5720-8200.
- Age (as on 01/07/07) : Between 18 and 25 years(Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and
3 years in case of OBC categories)
- Qualification : 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Experience : Minimum TWO YEARS’ experience as CABIN CREW in an Airline of repute.
- Height and Weight : Female - Minimum 154.5 cms with proportionate weight. , Male - Minimum 163 cms with proportionate weight. For SC/ ST candidates, minimum height is relaxable by 2.5 cms.
- Language : Fluency in English and one or more Indian Languages. Should also have working knowledge of Hindi.
How to Apply : Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may send their application in the prescribed format duly filled and signed along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted in the space provided in the Application Format and a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Not applicable for SC/ ST/ Ex.-Servicemen candidates) in favour of INDIAN AIRLINES LIMITED, payable at NEW DELHI, addressed to General Manager (Personnel), Indian Airlines Limited, Headquarters, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi – 110001 so as to reach ON OR BEFORE 6th August 2007.
The envelope should be superscribed "APPLICATION FOR CABIN CREW (MALE/FEMALE) (AS APPLICABLE) FOR ________________REGION".
For further complete information and application form, kindly visit http://www.indianairlines.in/scripts/careers/AD_Cabin_Crew.pdf and those facinf the problem in dowloading the Application Form may click here.