Indian in looking for bright and energetic young people as Cabin Crew
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals (UNMARRIED Female and Male) for the post of CABIN CREW for immediate induction and to form panels for future requirements for Northern/ Western/ Southern Regions. Selected candidates will be placed in the scale of pay of Rs.5720-8200.
- Age (as on 01/07/07) : Between 18 and 25 years(Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and
3 years in case of OBC categories)
- Qualification : 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Experience : Minimum TWO YEARS’ experience as CABIN CREW in an Airline of repute.
- Height and Weight : Female - Minimum 154.5 cms with proportionate weight. , Male - Minimum 163 cms with proportionate weight. For SC/ ST candidates, minimum height is relaxable by 2.5 cms.
- Language : Fluency in English and one or more Indian Languages. Should also have working knowledge of Hindi.
How to Apply : Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may send their application in the prescribed format duly filled and signed along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted in the space provided in the Application Format and a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Not applicable for SC/ ST/ Ex.-Servicemen candidates) in favour of INDIAN AIRLINES LIMITED, payable at NEW DELHI, addressed to General Manager (Personnel), Indian Airlines Limited, Headquarters, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi – 110001 so as to reach ON OR BEFORE 6th August 2007.
The envelope should be superscribed "APPLICATION FOR CABIN CREW (MALE/FEMALE) (AS APPLICABLE) FOR ________________REGION".
For further complete information and application form, kindly visit http://www.indianairlines.in/scripts/careers/AD_Cabin_Crew.pdf and those facinf the problem in dowloading the Application Form may click here.