(A Government of India undertaking)
Head Office : 2, N. S. Road, Kolkata-700001
Advt No. : REC/ 01/2007
Allahabad Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the posts as follows :
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications - 23/07/2007
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications from Far-Flung Areas - 30/07/2007
- Date of Written Test for Specialists Officers - 16/09/2007
- Date of Written Test for Probationary Officers (Preliminary) - 30/09/2007
Name of Post/ Vacancies :
- Probationary Officer JMG Scale-I (Rs 10000-18240) : 150
- Manager - Information Technology (IT) MMG Scale-II (Rs 13820-19920) : 102
- Manager - Security MMG Scale-II (Rs 13820-19920) : 10
- Manager - Law MMG Scale-II (Rs 13820-19920) : 18
- Manager Credit / Financial Analyst - (in Generalist Cadre) MMG Scale-II (Rs 13820-19920) : 75
- Sr. Manager - Credit / Forex (in Generalist Cadre) MMG Scale-III (Rs 18240-22280) : 50
Educational Qualifications :
- Probationary Officer : Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from University NIL recognized by Govt. of India with computer qualification like diploma in computer operation from NIIT, SSI, Aptech, MICE, STQC, CMC etc., etc.(II), DOEACC Course/ Certificate (O/A/B/C) level etc. Relaxation in Educational Qualification for SC/ ST/ PC categories : Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from University recognized by Govt. of India with computer qualification like diploma in computer operation from NIIT, SSI, Aptech, MICE, STQC, CMC etc., etc.(II), DOEACC Course/ Certificate (O/A/B/C) level etc.
- Manager Information Technology : BE/ B.Tech full time 4 years Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic & Telecommunication/ Information Technology OR MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT) OR Graduate from a recognized University having passed DOEACC 'B' level.
- Manager Security : Graduate in any discipline.
- Manager Law : Graduate Degree in Law (3 years or 5 years integrated course ) from a recognized University.
- Manager Credit / Financial Analyst : Degree of any recognized University with pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or any examination equivalent thereof or MBA (Finance) from a recognized University/ Institute with recognition from AICTE. Basic knowledge in computer operation is essential.
- Sr. Manager - Credit / Forex : For Sr. Manager - Credit: CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University / Institution with recognition from AICTE with basic knowledge of computer operation, For Sr. Manager - Forex: Same as of Sr. Manager - Credit, OR a graduate with minimum 55% marks (for SC/ST/PC candidates - 50% marks) having relevant experience in foreign exchange of any Public Sector Bank with basic knowledge of computer operation. Diploma in Foreign Trade / Export - Import Finance is desirable
Application Fee for Each Post (Non Refundable ) : Application fee including postage should be paid by a single Demand Draft / Bankers. Cheque issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank for each post separately. Allahabad Bank Recruitment Account . Probationary Officers Project. payable at Mumbai. For other posts -"Allahabad Bank Recruitment Account - Specialist Officers Project" payable at Mumbai. Candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth & address on the reverse side of the Bank Draft/ Bankers. Cheque.
- SC/ ST/ PC : Rs. 50/-
- OBC / General : Rs. 400/-
- For Probationary Officer : Post Bag No.8471, Mandapeshwar, P.O. Borivali(W), Mumbai 400103
- For Other Posts : Post Bag No.8218, Dahisar (E) Mumbai 400068
For more information and application format please view http://www.allahabadbank.com/recruitment-post.pdf