Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019
Applications are invited within 15 days on precribed form obtainable from the college office on all working days either in person or by sending a self addressed stamped envelope for the following posts of Lecturers in the pay scale of Rs.8000-275-13500.
- Chemistry : 2 Permanent (UR) (Organic-1, Inorganic-1)
- Botany : 1 Permanent (UR)
- Commerce : 1 Temporary (SC) Ability to teach Computers & e-Commerce
- Economics : 1 Permanent (SC)
- Biochemistry : 1 Permanent (UR)
- Computer Science : 1 Permanent (UR)
- Physics : 2 Peramanent (SC-1,ST-1)
- History : 1 Leave vacancy (UR)
- Political Science : 1 Temporary -ST, 2 Leave Vacancy -UR
- Hindi : 2 Permanent (UR)
- Sanskrit : 2 Permanent (SC-1,UR-1)
- Mathematics : 2 Permanent (SC-1,ST-1)
- Zoology : 2 Permanent (UR-1,OBC-1)
- English : 2 Permanet (SC-1,ST-1), 2 Temporary (OBC-1,UR-1)
- Physical Education : 1 Permanent (UR) (Only women candidates may apply)
Qualification : Good academic record with at least 55% of marks (50% for SC/ST candidate or those who have passed their Master's Degree prior to 19/09/91 and hold a Ph.D. degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grade A, B,C,D,E,F, at the Master's Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent from a foreign university.
Net shall remain compulsary requirement for appointment as lecturer for those with postgraduate degree. However, the candidates having Ph.D. degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET for PG level and UG level teaching. The candidates having M.Phil degree in the concerned subject exempted from NET for UG level teachig only.
Qualification for Lecturer in Physical Education : Master's Degree in Physical Education / Sports (2 years course) or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks (50% marks in candidates belonging to SC/ST & those who passed their Master's prior to 19/09/1991 & hold a Ph.D. Degree) or an equivalent grade in the 7 point Scale with letter Grade O,A,B,C,D,E&F plus consitently good academic ecord. It is clarified that those who did their Master's Degree as one year D.PEd. and one year M.PEd., shall also be considered eligible, subject to concurrence of UGC. (ii) Record of having represented the University/College at the Inter University Comptetion or the State in National Championship. (iii) Passed the Physical Fitness Test.
Note : (i) A relaxation of minimum marks at PG leve from 55% to 50% may be provided to the candidates who have cleared the JRF examination conducted by the UGC/CSIR only, prior to 1989 when the minimum marks required to appear to JRF examination were 50%.
How to Apply : Applications duly completed and accompanied by the attested copies of certificates should reach the Principal, Deshbandhu College, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisemet (published on 06/11/07)