Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd, HPC is on the look out for promising young professionals in the field of in various disciplines as mentioned below as EXECUTIVE TRAINEES for its Manufacturing Units and other Establishments.
- Executive Trainee : 69 posts (SC-3, ST-1,OBC-16,PWD-7) (Electronics /Instrumentation : 5, Mechanical : 5, Electrical : 5, Chemical Engineering / Pulp & Paper Technology : 26, Information Technology : 5, Finance : 5, Human Resources : 8, Marketing : 6, Forestry : 4)
- Qualification : Qualifications should be from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 65% of marks. Engineering - B.Tech / B.E. in Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering / Pulp & Paper Technology / Computer Science / IT., Finance - ACA / AICWA / MBA (2 years full time with specialization in Finance., HR/Marketing - Degree in any subject and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant disciplines such as M.A. in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from TISS or PG Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from XLRI or MBA (2 years full time with specialization in Human Resources, Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or Marketing) , Forestry - Science Graduate with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Forestry Management / MBA (2 years full time with specialization in Forestry Management) or equivalent from Institute such as IIFM.
- Upper Age Limit : 27 years as on 01/10/2007 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for persons with disabilities).
- Selection Process : Selection will be through written test and personal interview.
- Training & Service Agreement Bond : The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs. 30,000/- (Rs.15,000/- for SC/ST category candidates) to undergo a comprehensive training programme for a period of one year and thereafter serve the Corporation for a period of five years including the training period.
- Compensation Package : On Cost to Company basis will be approximately Rs.3 lakhs per annum at minimum of pay scale.
Application Fee : Application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft / Pay Order of Rs.50/- (Not applicable to SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen category) drawn in favour of HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORAION LIMITED payable at KOLKATA .
How to Apply : The application in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates of proof of age, qualifications, caste and experience should reach the Deputy General Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75 C Park Street, Kolkata 700 016 within 15 days from the date of advertisement . The envelope should be superscribed EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (……) indicating the discipline in brackets.
Application Form is available at http://www.hindpaper.in/careers/APPL_FORMTAT_110907.doc