- Assistant Producers and Production Assistants : should be graduate with degree in humanities from recognized university with at least 3-5 years as production assistant or assistant producer. A Professional diploma/degree from an institution of repute and at least one-year's hands-on experience in a television channel or production house would be preferable.
- Anchors in English : should be graduate with degree in humanities from a recognized university and at least 3 years' experience with a newspaper, journal or TV channel and at least 1 year's experience as an anchor; fluency in language and clear articulate, confident speech; pleasant television personality. A Professional degree in television journalism from a reputed institution would be preferable.
- Makeup Artists : should have at least 3 years experience with a television channel or production house (To be tested). A Professional diploma/certificate from a reputed institution in the field would be preferable.
- Audio Executives - Should have at least 3-5 years experience in a television channel or organization handling audio work as a specialization; complete familiarity with audio equipment used in television studios and during outdoor filming (To be tested) A Professional diploma/certificate in audio skills from a reputed institution would be preferable.
- Video Editor - Should have at least 3-4 years experience on video editing on linear and non-linear machines including the latest machines currently used e.g. Final Cut Pro (To be tested) A Professional diploma/certificate in video editing from a reputed institute would be preferable.
- Broadcast Engineers - should have a degree in Engineering with specialization in Electronics engineering and at least 3 years experience in a television channel in transmission and MCR and PCR working. Must be familiar with current technology especially High Definition TV and digital equipment of all kinds. Experience in private concerns dealing with television equipment and in setting up of transmission and studio systems would be preferable.
- Technical Executives- should have a diploma in Electronic Engineering with at least 3 years experience in a television channel handling transmission and MCR and PCR working. Preferable: Experience in private concerns that specialize in television transmission and studio equipment and in setting up such systems.
- Assistant manager Distribution - should have at least Higher Secondary certificate. 2-3 years experience in the field of sales/distribution work, direct contact with cable operators and others in the field.
- Marketing Executives : should have at least 4-6 years experience as a marketing executive in different capacities in private or public concerns. Should be fluent in both Hindi and English. A degree /diploma in marketing from a reputed institution is preferable.
- Copy Editor : should be a graduate, preferably in mass communication. Should have excellent command over English with at least one and a half year experience as journalist and some knowledge of television.
- Graphics executives : should have at least 3 years experience on latest graphics software and on professional computers (To be tested). A professional diploma/certificate from a reputed institute is preferable.
- Guest Coordinators : Should have at least 3-4 years' experience in handling guests in a television news channel or production house; degree from a recognised university. Fluency in language bilingual skill in Hindi and English; A Professiona diploma/ degree from a reputed institution of hotel management or hospitality is preferable.
Those willing to be considered may send in their resume within seven days of publication of this advertisement (published on 16/09/07) to Chief Executive, Lok Sabha Television Channel, 23 Mahadev Road, New Delhi or post their resumes at email@example.com