Applications are invited upto 3rd October, 2007 on precribed form (free of cost) obtainable from the college officer on all working days either in person or by sending a self addressed stamped envelope for the following posts of lecturers in the pay scale of Rs.8000-275-13500. The application complete in all respects together with attested copies of the certificates should reach the Principal, Rajdhani College, Raja Garden, New Delhi - 110015.
- English : 06 posts (Sc-1, ST-1, OBC-2, UR-2)
- Economics : 03 posts (OBC-1, UR-1, ST-1)
- Political Science : 01 post (ST)
- History : 01 post (UR), Specialisation in Ancient/ Modern History
- Sanskrit : 01 post (UR)
- Mathematics : 03 posts (ST-1, UR-2)
- Commerce : 03 posts (ST-1, UR-2)
- Physics & Electronics : 04 posts (SC-2, UR-1, OBC-1)
- Chemistry : 04 posts (OBC-1, UR-1,ST-1, UR-1 (Biology))
- Computer Sc. : 01 (UR) Temporary
Qualification : Good academic record with at least 55% of marks (50% for SC/ST candidate or those who have passed their Master's Degree prior to 19/09/91 and hold a Ph.D. degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grade A, B,C,D,E,F, at the Master's Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent from a foreign university.
Net shall remain compulsary requirement for appointment as lecturer for those with postgraduate degree. However, the candidates having Ph.D. degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET for PG level and UG level teaching. The candidates having M.Phil degree in the concerned subject exempted from NET for UG level teachig only.