107th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (Jul 2008) and 31st SSC (Technical) Course (Oct 2008)
Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates male Indian citizens for 107th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) and 31st Short Service Commission (SSC) (Technical) course in the Indian Army.
- Type of Entry : (1) TGC : Engineering Graduates (2) SSC :
- Vacancy : 110 posts [107th TGC : (a) Engineers : 58 (Civil-18, Electrical-07, Mechanical-02, Electronics-09, Electronics & Comm. Engg/ Telecomm Engg.-14, Computer Science & Engg. /IT -06, Production/ Industrial/Manufacturing-02) (b) Military Farms : Agriculture/Dairy-02 , 30th SSC (Tech.) : 50 (Civil-18, Electrical-04, Mechanical-07, Electronics-04, Electronics & Comm. Engg/ Telecomm Engg.-12, Computer Science & Engg. / IT -03, Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing-02)
- Qualification : TGC : A degree in Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognised univsersity in Civil, Architecture, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science and Engg./ Information Technology / Telecom, ECE/ Electronics/ Production/ Industrial , For Military Farm - A degree in daiying or a degree in Agriculture of a recognised university with dairying as one of the subjects or an equivalent degree (preference will be given to those who hold M.Sc. degree or research in Darying or Fodder Corps) , SSC (Tech.) : A degree in Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognised University in Civil/ Architecture/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Science and Engg./ Information Technology/ Telecom./ ECE/ Electronics/ Production/ Industrial.
- Age : TGC : 20 to 27 years. Born between 02 Jul 1981 and and 01 Jul 1988 , Military Farm : Born not earlier that 02 Jul 81 and not later than 01 Jul 87. SSC : (Tech.) : 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 81 and not later than 01 Oct 88.
- Physical Standard: min. height 157.5 cm , better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8250-300-10500
Method of Selection: Initial Screening and short listing of applicants will be done at Recruiting Directorate Army Headquarters. Selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicaiton Forms in accordance with the prescribed format, colour paper and xomplete in all respects with superscription on the envelope in red ink " 107th TGC : ............. ENGINEERING " OR "31st SSC (Tech.) .......... ENGINEERING" is to be sent to the following address to reach by 30th November, 2007 by registered post/ speed post to ADDITIONAL DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF RECRUITING Rtg., TGC ENTRY, AG's Branch, Army Hqrs, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi - 110066.
- For Military Farms only : Applications in respect of candidates applying for Military Forms category will be forwarded directly to Directorate of Military Farms (MF-1), QMG's Branch, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Applicaiton Form speciman copy can be taken from http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/TgcSscTechArmy.pdf