Requirements for Faculty and Non-Teaching Staff
- EC & EI Branches : 18/07/2008
- CS & IT Branches : 19/07/2008
- ME & Agri. Engg. : 21/07/2008
- Physics & Biotechnology : 22/07/2008
- English & Chemistry : 23/07/2008
- Maths & Chemical Engg. : 24/07/2008
Non-Teaching posts : Interview dates will be informed after processing of applications
- Library Assistant : 01 post (UR), B.Lib. with 5 years experience and knowledge of computers.
- Lab Asstt. (Agri.) : 01 post (UR), B.Sc. (Ag.)/ ITI, 2 years experience
- Lab Tech (Electronics) : 01 post (UR), 3 years Diploma in EC/EI, 2 years experience.
- Lab Asst (Computers) : 01 post (UR), 3 years Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking, 2 years experience.
- Lab Asst. (Welder) : 01 post (UR), ITI, 2 years experience.
- Draftsman : 01 post (UR), 3 years Diploma in Civil or Mech Engg or ITI with 5 years experience of Draftsman
- Lab Attendants : 01 post (UR), Intermediate Sc. (Cl.IV post)
- Wire Man : 01 post (UR), ITI with 2 years experience.
Salary negotiable for all posts. Retired persons below 65 years can also apply for faculty posts.
Application Fee : A DD of Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST) for faculty posts and Rs.300/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST) for non-faculty posts in favour of Finance Controller, CCS university, Meerut.
How to Apply :Application for non-teaching posts with resume and attested copies of certificates shoud be send to Director, SCRIET, CCS University, Meerut lates by 31/07/2008. Faculty candidates should report to Director, Chhotu Ram Instittue of Engg. & Tech., Jail Chingi Campus, Meerut at 10 AM on respective dates for Walk-In-Interivew.
(Click on the Lables below for more similiar Jobs)