10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 21 Commencing from July 2009
Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- Vacancy : 85 posts
- Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 Jan 1990 and and 01 Jan 1993 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Type of Commission : On susccessful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
- Pay Scale : Candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 8000/- as is admissble to NDA candidates in the rank of lt and entitled to pay sclae of Rs. 8250-300-10500/- (old scales) (Pay has been revised to new pay scales after Sixth Pay Commission recommendations implementation)
Method of Selection: Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Applicaiton Forms in accordance with the prescribed format attested by a Gazetted Officer of the Central/State Govt./1st Class Magistrate etc., colour paper and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope " APPLICAITON FOR 10+2 (TES) COURSE SER. NO. 21, JUL 2008" is to be sent to the following address to reach by 31st October, 2008 by registered post.
- Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General's Branch, Addl. Dte Gen of Rtg., West Block-3, R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 900108 C/o 56 A.P.O. on or before 31/10/2008.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (in Permanent Commission). The Applicaiton Form speciman copy can be taken from http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/ArmyTes.pdf or http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/ArmyTes.doc, kindly change year in the heading as 2009.
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)