Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Shankar Road, Raipur
Advertisement No. 10/2008
Kindly refere Chattisgarh PSC advertisement no.9/2008 for State Civil Service Examination-2008, which was published here at http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/2008/09/chhattisgarh-administrative-service.html,
this examination notice is now cancelled and new modified advertisement for the State Administrative Service has been notified.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the Preliminary examination of State Administrative Service Examination-2008 which will be conducted on 01/02/2009. Totoal No. of posts available are 324, break-up of which are as follows :
- Dy Collector : 30 posts
- Dy. SP : 42 posts
- District Excise Officer : 05 posts
- Assistant Public Relation Officer : 04 posts
- Assistant District Woman and Child Development Officer : 14
- Assistant General Fund, Finace and Planning Officer : 03 posts
- Assistant Food Supply Officer : 02 posts
- Planning Officer : 11 posts
- Accounts Officer : 32 posts
- Naib Tehsildar : 130 posts
- Excise Inspector : 17 posts
- Transport Inspector : 17 posts
- Dy. Registrar : 03 posts
- Assistant Jailer : 14 posts
Qualification : Graduate from any recognised university.
Age : 21-28 years. Relaxation as per rules.
How to Apply : Application forms are available in the designated Post Offices in the state of Chhattisgarh on payment of Rs.300/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/OBC (No creamy layer) of Chhattisgarh) from 22/09/2008 to 03/11/2008. Filled-in application forms should be deposited in the designated Post Offices on or before 03/11/2008.
View http://www.cgpsc.in/092008.htm for detailed information.
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)