Shillong , Meghalaya -793022
Advertisement No.F.1-4/Estt.II(B)/07- 1369
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from the Indian Nationals for filling up of the following Teaching and Non Teaching posts at the North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong:
Shillong Campus :
- Reader : 02 posts (Mathematics-1, Sociology-1)
- Professor : 13 posts (History-2, Political Science-1, Sociology-3, Law-1, Centre for Culture & Creative Studies-1, Philosophy-1, Economics-1, Commerce-1, Library & Information Science-1, Information Technology-1)
Tura Campus :
- Reader : 01 post (Garo-1)
- Professor : 01 posts (Garo-1)
Non-Teaching Posts (Shillong Campus):
- Registrar : 01 post (for a tenure of 5 years)
- Deputy Librarian : 01 post
How to Apply : The prescribed application form alongwith details of qualification and experiences, terms and conditions etc. may be obtained from the Section Officer, Estt.II (B), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Shillong-793022 on payment of Rs. 20/- (Rupees twenty) only in the form of Banker Cheque/Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, NEHU, Shillong and payable at the State Bank of India,NEHU Branch ( Code No. 4295) or application can also be obtained through University Challan. The same can also be downloaded from NEHU website. If the application form is downloaded from the website, the fee of Rs. 120/- for General Candidates and Rs. 70/- for SC/ST candidates is required to be paid alongwith the application form. No fee from PH candidates.
Last date for issue of application form is 10/01/2009 and Last date for receipt of application form is on 17/01/2009.
For more information and application form, please visit http://www.nehu.ac.in/
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)