Special Rccruitment drive for Backlog of Vacancies of ST category only
Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai invites applications for recruitment of 5o0 posts in Clerical Cadre.
- Clerical Cadre : 5o0 posts (ST-500 backlog posts ) in various states, Age (as on 31/3/08) : 18-33 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 4410 -13210/- , Qualification : A Pass Class Degree from a UGC Recognized University or Minimum pass class in any of following (a) Higher Secondary School Exam (HSC) (b) Standard XII under 10 +2 +3 pattern (c) Standard 11 under 11+4 pattern (d) Intermediate Examination Pre-University Examination.
Selection Procedure : The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in Written objective test of 300 marks and Personal Interview of 100 Marks. In order to qualify for interview the candidate is required to obtain minimum 35% marks in each objective test.
Application Fee : Rs.50/- only.
How to Apply : The candidate should apply on-line through web site only. Only after updating the valid fee details, the candidate would be allowed to take a printout of the already registered on-line application. This printout along with the challan and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if selected for Interview.
Important Dates :
- Submission of On-line application commencing on : 15/12/2008
- Last date for On-line registration : 04/01/2009
- Last date for payment of fees at any Bank of India Branch only : 06/01/2009
- Last date for updating fee payment details in application form on web site : 08/01/2009
- Tentative Date of Written Examination : 15/02/2009
Details are available at http://www.bankofindia.com/UserFiles/File/STClericalRecruitment1.doc and Online submission of application at http://qpp3.ibps.in/boiclerk
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)