Union Bank Recruitment Project 2009 - Officers Recruitment
Union Bank of India, a Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation, invites Applications for recruitment to the following posts .
- Closing Date for receipt of completed Applications : 11/07/2009
- Last date of receipt of application from far-flung areas : 18/07/2009
- Tentative Date of Written Examination : 06/09/2009
- Senior Manager (Credit, Large Corporate, MSME, Infrastructure Finance, Project Finance, Mergers & Aquisitions, Lending Automobile Solutions) (MMGS-III) : 50 posts
- Senior Manager (Credit, Large Corporate, MSME, Infrastructure Finance, Project Finance, Mergers & Aquisitions, Lending Automobile Solutions) (MMGS-II) : 100 posts
- Manager (Risk Management) (MMGS-II) : 15 posts
- Manager (Forex, Integrated Treasury & CMS) (MMGS-II) : 50 posts
- Manager (Information Technology) (MMGS-II) : 75 posts
- Manager (Technical) (MMG-II) : 50 posts
- Assistant Manager (Personnel) (JMGS-I) : 25 posts
- Assistant Manager (Law) (JMGS-I) : 25 posts
- Assistant Manager (Rural Development) (JMGS-I) : 300 posts
- Assistant Manager (Marketing) (JMGS-I) : 200 posts
Application Fee : Print Fee Challan form from website, fill it and deposite fee of Rs.300/- (No fee from SC/ST/PH) in any branch of Union Bank of India. Keep receipt with yourself to be shown at the time of interview.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format with a recent photograph pasted on it and with photocopy of payment challan reciept and copies of relevant documents may my be send by ordinary post to :
Union Bank Recruitment Project - 2009,
Post Office Box No. 8240
Dahisar East Post Office, Mumbai-400068
Kindly view document http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/UserFiles/REC%202009%20NOTIFICATION.pdf for all the details, challan form, instructions and application format.
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)