UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
Civil Service Examination, 2010
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/08/2010. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
- Number of Attempts: The maximum number of attempts permissible to different categories of aspirants, who are otherwise eligible will be as follows:
- General Category : Four
- Physical Handicapped : Seven
- OBC : Seven
- SC / ST : No Limit
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)