Navodaya Vidyalaya Trained Graduate Teacher vacancy Sep-2011

10:27 PM
Published by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
Navodaya%20Vidyalaya%20jobs%20at%20http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
(An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of HRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India)
A-28, Kailash Colony, New Delhi - 110048

Recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas

Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India, invites applications in the prescribed form, from eligible Indian nationals for filling up of vacancies and drawing a panel of candidates for the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers from Gen./OBC/SC/ST Categories on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas located in various districts of the country.

Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT):
    • Subjects: English / Hindi / Mathematics / Social Science / Science
    • Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600/-
    • Upper Age Limit : 30 years as on 30/09/2011
    Mode of Selection: There will be a written test for the above mentioned posts. The Written test will consist of two papers – Paper-I (general paper , 60 Marks/2 Hrs.) and Paper-II (subject 80 marks/2 Hrs & language paper 40 marks/1 Hrs.) for both PGT and TGT.

How to Apply:
    1. Last date of receiving application is 23/10/2011.
    2. For GEN/OBC category, application must be accompanied by a fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of DD in favour of “Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti” payable at Chandigarh. No fee fo SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
    3. Envelope containing the duly filled in application and Demand Draft(wherever applicable) must be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TGT  in_________ subject.
    4. Duly filled in application, complete in all respect must reach by ordinary post only, latest by 23/10/2011 at the address given below:
    5. The Director, Navodaya Leadership Institute, JNV Campus, Sector-25, Chandigarh-160014
    Complete advertisement and application form is available at the http://navodaya.nic.in OR see Employment News dated 24/09/2011.

Published by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
    (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)

Related Posts

Next Post »

33 comments

Write comments
    9/27/11, 10:37 AM delete

Not able to see the advertisement ...
    could you please help ....

9/27/11, 10:49 AM delete

Hello mam I m Shipra I want to apply for the Post of TGT-Maths. I have done B.Sc Electronic, B.ed and my both Ctet are clear. But I have not studied Chemistry at graduation level. Am I elegible for this post. plz reply.
    Thanks

Sarika
    9/27/11, 10:55 AM delete

Hi mam, I hv done B.A in computers B.ed and my both ctet exams are clear. And i have studied hindi in two years only. Am i elegible for the post of TGT-Hindi. plz reply..
    thanks

9/27/11, 11:54 AM delete

there is no advertisement on the website. Can anyone has form and details please.

9/27/11, 11:57 AM delete

there is no advertisement on the website. can anyone having the applicati0on form and details please

9/27/11, 12:42 PM delete

HI,

I could not able to find advertisement on web site..
    can any one help me plz

9/27/11, 2:37 PM delete

not able to see advertisment on its website please tell qualifications for the same

9/27/11, 3:38 PM delete

i am not able to find any advertisement and application form on site. can anyone help me plzz

9/27/11, 5:01 PM delete

Hello mam I'm SivaReddy. I want to apply for the Post of TGT-Maths.I have done B.Sc(Maths,Physics, Chemistry). And recently B.ed exams completed. waiting for results. so, Am I eligible for this post. plz reply me.

9/27/11, 5:30 PM delete

Hi ma'm, i am not finding appropriate advertisement about Qualification and about percentages
    Please help me
    Thanks in advance......

9/27/11, 11:27 PM delete

hi mam, i did my msc in biotech and waiting for the final sem results and also i dont have a B.ed qualification.so am i eligible for this exam to the post of TGT biology. if not what should i do?

Sarika
    9/28/11, 10:59 AM delete

Hi, Mam there is no updated webside is available of Nasvodaya vidalaya,How can I Download an Application form. Plz reply

9/28/11, 2:24 PM delete

hi mam i hv done b.a aur b.ed ke exam to ho gaye lekin abhi result nahi aaya hai khya me eligible for this exam to post of TGT-s.s please reply me.

9/28/11, 2:50 PM delete

have patience .....the full information about teachers vacancy in the navodaya vidayalaya will be uploaded soon .....aap to bus exam ki preparation karo.

9/28/11, 3:18 PM delete

Hai guys,

I am sudhir.

i found the link,
    details are below

URL is
    "http://navodaya.nic.in/welcome%20sbs.htm"

location is last link on the header section named as "Advt. for Recruitment of Teachers"
    ,For easily you can find there are links refered with small balls with different colors changes.

All the best

9/28/11, 8:11 PM delete

Hi Mam,i have done B.com , my B.ed result is awaited and i will be 27 years in this April.Am i eligible for this post

shabana
    9/29/11, 7:40 PM delete

hi maine B.sc chemistry,biotech,botanyse kiya hai aur mara B.ed running hai but maine CTET ka exam nahi diya hai kya main eligible hoo is post ke liye.pls reply

Nishat
    9/30/11, 11:31 AM delete

Good morning sir.
    sir i am M.sc in statistics and also i had mathematics in graduation levl.can i apply for TGT against maths?Good morning sir.

9/30/11, 9:31 PM delete

is the fee is also there for woman candidates?

9/30/11, 9:35 PM delete

is there any fee for woman candidate for filling up the form for TGT?

10/1/11, 5:06 PM delete

Hello sir /madam,
    I have done B.Sc(botany) & B.Ed.But not gave ctet exam.Am i eligible for the vacancy of the post of TGT(science) in navodiya vidhalaya.plz inform me soon.thanx

10/3/11, 1:59 PM delete

hello sir i have done b.Ed from regional institute of education from biological science and my ctet is not clear please inform me soon

10/3/11, 2:02 PM delete

hello sir i have completd B.Ed from biological science but my ctet is not clear plz inform me

10/3/11, 8:19 PM delete

SIR I HAVE DONE BSC AND BED AND I HAVE CLEARED BOTH CTET PAPERS, BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ABOUT TRAINED TEACHERS MEANS. I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OF TEACHING IN ANY SCHOOL BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCE OF TEACHING IN COACHING CENTRES

10/4/11, 12:10 PM delete

hello... Mamta... CTET is must.. for details query e-mail me meet.yes@gmail.com

10/4/11, 12:11 PM delete

hello .. Richa...fees is must for women candidate for details query e-mail me meet.yes@gmail.com

10/4/11, 4:50 PM delete

Shabana ji u r not eligible for details query u can e-mail me meet.yes@gmail.com

10/5/11, 8:30 PM delete

SIR HOW CAN I FIND SYLLABUS OF NVS EXAM, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT SYLLABUS AND EXAM DATE AT rsrohitsetia@gmail.com PLS

10/11/11, 7:57 PM delete

hi sir,

i have done Bed and MA but still ihave not given ctet exam so pls let me knwo may i eligible for apply for the mentioned post

10/18/11, 2:37 PM delete

hi
    my name is jyoti. I wanted to apply in navodaya-vidyalaya-trained-graduate as a maths teacher but in my B.Sc i did physics, maths and computer science instead of chemistry, so we had a option between both subjects at that time. i have done B.Ed in science and maths still iam nt eligible for maths.

can any boddy help me please.....

11/21/11, 11:06 AM delete

sir i am d.ted passed from maharashtra board am i eligible for this exan

11/21/11, 11:06 AM delete

sir i am d.ted passed from maharashtra board am i eligible for this exan

gaurav
    12/10/11, 10:22 PM delete

i want nvs sylabus of tgt english 2011 .can u pls mail me it?