Published for http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Shipping Corporation of India has rewarding opportunities for young professionals for appointment at entry executive level as Assistant Manager with a probation period of one year. Applications are invited for the following disciplines in the pay scale of Rs.20600-46500/- :
- Management : 11 posts, Qualification : 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Management/ Business Administration
- Finance and Accounts : 06 posts, Qualification : ACA/ AICWA
- Legal Professionals : 01 post, Qualification : Degree in Law through a full time course of three years after graduation OR five years after 12th Standard
- Information Technology : 02 posts, Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
- Electrical Engineers : 01 post, Qualification : years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Written Test on 24/03/2013.
Application Fee : Rs. 550/- for General and OBC candidates is to be deposited in SCI’s Powerjyoti Account No. 32628866185 at any Branch of SBI. Payment may be made at any State Bank of India branch by filling up the challan form. The SCI’s copy of the original pay-in slip duly stamped and signed by the bank should be retained by the candidates to be submitted at the time selection process. The candidates are also requested to retain their copy of the pay-in slip.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Shipping Corporation website from 16/02/20913 to 09/03/2013 only.
For further details and submit application online, please visit http://www.shipindia.com/careers/shore-details.aspx?NDg.
Published at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com