IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
Published on http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Published at sarkarinaukriblog(dot)dot)com
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 21 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT) posts for their requirements.
IIIrd (3rd) Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT) posts in the following 21 Public Sector Banks and in any other Bank/ Financial Institution.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ ECGC/ IDBI Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank
Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) posts :
- Age :
20-28Now changes to 20-30 years years as on 01/07/2013 (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/07/ 19851983 and not later than 01/07/1993 (both dates inclusive) ), age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/ PWDs/ Ex.-SM/ Domicile of Kashmir and 1984 riots
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline
with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 22/07/2013 to 12/08/2013 only.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration - 22/07/2013 to 12/08/2013
- Payment of Application Fees - Online 22/07/2013 - 12/08/2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline 24/07/2013 - 17/08/2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 07/10/2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 19/10/2013, 20/10/2013, 26/10/2013, 27/10/2013
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) Third/ fourth week of November 2013
- Download of call letters for Interview First week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview - Third week of January 2014
- Allotment March 2014
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)