Recruitment of Trainee Technical posts in CPCL
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) (A group company of Indian Oil) invites online applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following 56 posts (UR-29, OBC-15, SC-11, ST-1) of Trainees in various disciplines in supervisory positions :
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) - Trainee : 22 posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV (Quality Control) - Trainee : 04 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) - Trainee: 03 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) - Trainee : 02 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) - Trainee : 07 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U - Mechanical) - Trainee : 06 posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) - Trainee : 04 posts
- Jr. Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing) - Trainee : 01 post
- Hindi Translator-IV - Trainee : 01 post
- Junior Account Assistant (Finance) - Trainee : 03 posts
- Jr. Office Assistant (HR) - Trainee: 01 post
Stipend : Rs. 24000/-
Age : 27 years as on 31/05/2017
Application Fee :
₹300/- to be paid by online methods. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply :
Apply Online at CPCL website from 03/05/2017 to 31/05/2017 only.
Details and Application Format :
Please visit https://www.cpcl.co.in/RecruitmentDrive.htm for details and a link to apply online.