Recruitment of non-officer posts at IOCL Haldia Refinery
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “ Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for it’s Haldia Refinery (West Bengal). Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Production) : 30 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities) : 09 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) : 06 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical) : 15 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) : 03 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (fire & Safety) : 03 posts
- Jr. Materials Assistant – IV : 04 posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst - IV : 04 posts
Application Fee :
General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- by way of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Payable at State Bank of India, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090), the number/details of which are required to be furnished in the online Application form.
How to Apply :
Apply Online at IOCL website from 29/04/2017 to 19/05/2017 only.
Details and Application Format :
Please visit https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx for details and Online application format.
Note : Recruitment for Non-Executives in IOCL Pipelines Division open till 17th May 2017.