Combined Medical Services Examination 2017
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi will hold the Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 on 13th August, 2017. The examination will be held at various centres across the country.
Vacancy Details :
- Medical Officer : 710 posts, Age Limit : Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2017. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules,
- Qualification : A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
- Open Vacancy :
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways. : 450
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 26
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services. : 216
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDNC) : 02
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East/North/South Delhi Municipal Corporation : 16
Application Fee :
Rs. 200/- to be paid in any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or using Visa/ Master Credit / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. OBC candidates are required to pay full fees.
How to Apply :
Candidates must apply online at UPSC website at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 26/04/2017 to 19/05/2017.
Detailed Information and Application Submission :
Details are available at http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/CMS_17_Notice_English.pdf and Complete details, other information and syllabus is available at the UPSC website at Guidelines to the candidates ==> at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php