Job vacancy in Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank
The Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd, (KCCB) assign the work to Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala for written examination for recruitment of various category of posts under direct recruitment quota and Service Rules for the employees of the Bank on contract basis from Indian Citizen. Online applications are invited for the following posts of GR-III Officers, GR-III (Junior Computer Programmer), GR-IV Clerical and GR-IV Computer Operator in Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. Head office, Dharamshala, District Kangra 176215 (Himachal Pradesh) :
- Gr-III (Assistant Manager) : 21 posts
- Gr-III (Junior Computer Programmer) : 08 posts
- Gr-IV-Clerk (For General Public) : 115 posts
- Gr-IV-Clerk (against trained Secretary of PACS Quota ) : 43 posts
- Gr.IV Clerk (Against Employee of COOP. Society Quota) : 11 posts
- Gr-IV Computer Operator : 18 posts
Age : The applicant should be between 18 and 45 years as on 31/05/2017.
Written examination to be held on 08/07/2017 & 09/07/2017.
How to Apply :
Apply Online at Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) website from 08/06/2017 to 27/06/2017 only.
Details and Online Application Form :
Please visit http://hpbose.org/OnlineServices/CET/KCCB/Instructions.aspx for all the details, instructions and online application format.
Published @ http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com