Recruitment for Group-C Naukri Vacancy in Oil India
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Engaged in Exploration, Production, and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas, and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh (Assam).
Oil India Ltd. invites online applications on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals to filling up the following Group-C latest sarkari naukri vacancy job posts :
|Sarkari-Naukri Vacancy in Oil India Limited|
Oil India Grade-C Vacancy
- Senior Engineer - Drilling : 07 posts
- Senior Engineer - Field Engineering : 02 posts
- Senior Engineer - Pipeline : 04 posts
- Senior Engineer - Production : 03 posts
- Senior Engineer - Civil : 02 posts
- Senior Chemist / Senior Research Scientist : 05 posts
- Senior Biotechnologist : 01 post
- Senior Officer - HR : 03 posts
- Senior Engineer - IT/ERP : 05 posts
- Senior Engineer - Telecom/Instrumentation : 06 posts
- Senior Officer - HSE/Senior Engineer - Fire Service : 07 posts
- Senior Officer - PA : 02 posts
How to Apply for Grade-C vacancy in Oil India?
Candidates should apply on prescribed form on Oil India recruitment website on or before 12/08/2017 only.
Details and Application Form
Further details and online application format will be published on http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings