Recruitment of Experienced Professionals in Power Grid
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. Power Grid invites application from experienced candidates in various disciplines to fill following Carried forward / Backlog vacancies :
- Dy. Manager (F&A)/E4 : 03 posts (OBC(NCL)-01, SC-02)
- Dy. Manager (Electrical)/E4 : 04 posts (UR-02, OBC(NCL)-02)
- Sr. Engineer (Electrical)/E3 : 03 posts (UR-01, OBC(NCL)-01, SC-01)
- Vigilance Officer /E2A : 01 post (SC-01)
- Officer (Company Secretary)/E2A : 01 post (OBC(NCL)-01)
- Assistant Officer (Accounts) /E1 : 05 posts SC-03, ST-02
Rs.400/- to be paid online. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Apply Online from 29/07/2017 to 28/08/2017 at Power Grid Website only.
Details and Application Format :
Please visit at Power Grid website http://www.powergridindia.com/job-opportunities for details and online application.
Note : There are more Government Jobs from Power sector companies are open. Please click on http://www.sarkarinaukriblog.com/search/label/Power to view all open advertisements.