VIIth (7th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks (and from any other Bank/ Financial Institution) to conduct the recruitment of Clerk posts for their requirements.
VIIth (7th) Common Recruitment Process (CRP) Common Written Examination (CWE) (Preliminary and Main) will be conducted in December 2017 and January 2018 online by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Clerks posts for the vacancies for 2017-18 in the following 19 Public Sector Banks and in any other Bank/ Financial Institution.
Public Sector Banks :
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank
Clerical Grade Vacancy Details
- Age : 20-28 years years as on 01/09/2017, relaxation in age as per rules.
- Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India.
- Vacancies : 7875 posts in various Banks in various States.
Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWDEx.SM) to be paid online.
How to Apply for CRP for Clerical posts?
Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 12/09/2017 to 03/10/2017 only.
- Online Registration - 12/09/2017 to 03/10/2017
- Payment of Application Fees - Online 12/09/2017 - 03/10/2017
- Online Examination (Preliminary) - 02 & 03/12/2017, 09/12/2017 & 10/12/2017 (if required)
- Online Main Examination – 21/01/2018
Details and Online Submission of Application
Please view http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detailed_Advt_CWE_Clerks_VII-1.pdf for all the details and view and visit http://www.ibps.in for details and online submission of application.