Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2018 by UPSC
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), 2018 on 7th January 2018 for recruitment to the approx. 588 (including PWD-18) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Engineers in Indian Engineering Service Examination 2018. The Examination will be held at various centres across the country.
Categories of Disciplines
- Category I - Civil Engineering
- Category II - Mechanical Engineering
- Category III - Electrical Engineering
- Category IV - Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/08/2018. The upper age is relax-able for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a degree in Engineering or equivalent OR passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) OR passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) OR passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society ofIndia; OR passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959. Provided that a candidate applying for the posts of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Engineer Group A in Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing/ Monitoring Organisation may possess M.Sc.Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject. Candidates who qualify on the results of the written part of the examination will be summoned for personality test.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Vacancies exists in various Engineering Services.
How To Apply?
Apply Online at UPSC website from 27/09/2017 to 23/10/2017 at UPSC website http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Detailed information and Syllabus etc.
Candidates can obtain details of the examination and can get information about registration of their applications, venues of the examination and syllabus etc. at the website of the UPSC at Guideline to the Candidates -->Examination Notification --> http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Details including Syllabus also available at http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification_ESE_2018_Engl_Revised.pdf