IBPS VIIth CRP for Specialist Officers RecruitmentPublished at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 20 Participating Organisation (mainly Public Sector Banks) to conduct the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) of Specialist Officers which includes Written Examination - Preliminary and Main, Common Interview and provisional allotment for the 1315 vacancies to be filled during the financial year 2018-19.
|Banking Job Vacancy Recruitment by IBPS|
VIIth CRP for Specialist Officer posts
Preliminary Online Examination (CRP SPL-VII) will be conducted on 30/12/2017 and 31/12/2017 by the IBPS and Final Online Examin - Main will be conducted on 28/01/2018 as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 20 Public Sector Banks.
CWE for following PSU Banks
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ IDBI Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank / Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank
Specialist Officers posts
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I) : 120 vacancies
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I) : 875 vacancies
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I) : 30 vacancy
- Law Officer (Scale-I) : 60 posts
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I) : 35 posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I) : 195 vacancy
Application Fee : Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid online.
How to Apply?
Details and Application Format
Please view http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/IBPS_CRP_SPL_VII_Detail_Advt.pdf for all the details available and to submit the application online, please visit http://www.ibps.in from 7th November, 2017 onward . Published at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com