Chhattisgarh PSC State Service Examination 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) invites Online Application from Indian Nationals for recruitment for the following sarkari naukri vacancies in the state of Chhattisgarh for its State Service Examination 2017:
- Chhattisgarh State Civil Service - Dy. Collector : 36 posts
- Chhattisgarh State Police Service - Dy. SP : 34 posts
- Chhattisgarh State Account Service - Accounts Officer : 12 posts
- District Registrar : 01 post for Commercial Tax Registration Department
- Assistant Controller Food/Food Officer : 01 post
- Assistant Controller : 01 post in Urban Administration and Development Dept.
- District Excise Officer : 02 posts
- Assistant Controller : 02 posts in Social Welfare Dept.
- Assistant Project Officer : 12 posts in Panchayat and Gramin Development Dept.
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Account Service Officer : 38 posts
- Child Development Project Officer : 06 posts
- Assistant Superintendent, Land Records : 14 posts
- Naib Tehsildar : 51 posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector : 22 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector (Sales Tax Inspector) : 26 posts
- Dy. Registrar : 05 posts Commercial Tax Dept.
- Labour Officer : 05 posts
- District Registrar : 05 posts
- Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer : 26 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent : 07 posts
How to Apply?
Apply Online at Chhattisgarh PSC Portal from 09/12/2017 to 07/01/2018 only.
Details and Application Format :
Please visit http://psc.cg.gov.in/htm/Advertisement.htm for detailed information and apply online
Published for http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com