Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Recruitment in ISRO
Recruitment 2018 of Scientists/Engineers 'SC' in Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Architecture Engineering
ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) under Department of Space, Government of India offers the sarkari naukri vacancy position of Scientist/Engineer `SC' in the Level 10 of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix to the to young engineering graduates in the Civil, Electrical, Architecture and Refrigeration & Air Conditioning fields (Advertisement No. ICRB:03:2018) :
- Scientist/Engineer SC - Civil (Code : BE 004) : 11 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC - Electrical (Code : BE 005) : 05 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC - Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Code : BE 006) : 06 posts
Vacancy at Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad, an autonomous institution under Department of Space :
- Scientist/Engineer SC - Civil (Code : BE 007) : 03 post
- Scientist/Engineer SC - Electrical (Code : BE 008) : 01 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC - Architecture (Code : BE 009) : 01 post
Vacancy at Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh, an autonomous institution under Department of Space :
- Scientist/Engineer SC - Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Code : BE 010) : 01 post
BE/B.Tech in First Class or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available) OR CGPA 6.84/10.
35 years as on 05/03/2018. Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities [PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).
- See Also - Government Jobs for Engineers
A written test for selection will be conducted on 22/04/2018.
How to apply?
The application for on-line registration is hosted in the ISRO web-site between 13/02/2018 and 05/03/2018.
Details and Online Application Submission
Please visit https://isro.gov.in/careers for further information and complete details and online submission of application.
PS : Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer 'SC' in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science (BE 001 to BE 003) is also open till 20th Feb., 2018