Recruitment for Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV) belongs to the prestigious IIM family of
business schools. It is a new generation IIM, set up by the Government of India in September 2015. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, the acknowledged leader in management education, is the mentor for IIM Visakhapatnam.
IIM Visakhapatnam (IIMV) invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad. Positions exist at the levels of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in regular capacity in various disciplines/subjects.
- Associate Professor in the Pay Level 13A2 of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Assistant Professor in the Pay Level 12 or 13A1 of 7th CPC
- Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) : 01 post, Age : 50 years, Pay Scale : level 12 of the 7th CPC
Areas of Faculty vacancy
- Finance & Accounting
How to Apply in Visakhapatnam?
Application in th prescribed format with all pages along with additional sheets / annexures (forming part of the application) duly signed, should be sent by Speed Post/ Courier to The Director, Indian Institute of Visakhapatnam, Andhra University Campus, Visakhapatnam - 530003 (Andhra Pradesh) on or before 21/05/2018 only.
- See Also - Faculty Vacancy in Indian Universities / Institutes
- See Also - Vacancies in All IIM in India
Details and application format
Please visit http://iimv.ac.in/careers.html for details and application format. Published by https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com