Trainees Recruitment in National Seeds Corporation
National Seeds Corporation Limited (NCS), A Government of India Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, New Delhi is an apex body engaged in production of quality seeds and distribution, invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up the following sarkari naukri vacancy Management Trainee / Trainees posts on direct recruitment basis at Corporate Office and Regional Offices :
- Management Trainee : 58 posts
- Materials Management : 02 posts
- Assistant Company Secretary : 01 post
- Production : 27 posts
- Marketing : 09 posts
- Agriculture Engineering : 03 posts
- Civil Engineering : 02 posts
- Human Resource (HR) : 07 posts
- F&A : 07 posts
- Senior Trainees / Diploma Trainees : 78 posts at Supervisory level
- Marketing : 48 posts
- HR : 01 post
- Accounts : 06 posts
- Agriculture : 18 posts
- Quality Control : 02 posts
- Horticulture : 03 posts
- Trainees : 87 posts at Non-Supervisory level
- Agriculture : 27 posts
- Human Resource (HR) : 22 posts
- Accounts : 11 posts
- Store : 11 posts
- Store (Engineering) : 02 posts
- Technician - Electrician : 05 posts
- Data Entry Operator : 11 posts
- Trainee Mate (Agriculture) : 21 posts
Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 25/- as processing fee to be paid online. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
|Seeds (National Seeds Corporation Limited)|
How to Apply?
Apply Online at National Seeds Corporation from 14/04/2018 to 05/05/2018 only.
Details and Application Format?