Recruitment for Faculty Vacancy in IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur (UP), an Institute of national importance, invites applications for following sarkari naukri vacancy for Faculty positions of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in various departments/subjects. (Advt No. DF-2/2017) :
- Aerospace Engineering, Biological Sciences & Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Earth Sciences, Economic Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Industrial and Management Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Chemistry and Physics
- Professor in the Pay Level 14A
- Associate Professor in the Pay Level 13A2
- Assistant Professor Grade- I in the Pay Level 12
- Assistant Professor Grade-II in the Pay Level 10 and 11
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout (also see in Notes below). In addition, for:
- Professor : 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 04 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs.
- Associate Professor : 06 years Teaching/Research/Industrial experience of which at least 03 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer.
- Assistant Professor : Minimum three years Industrial/Research/Teaching experience, excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
How to Apply?
Application is to submitted IIT Kanpur on or before 31/08/2018.
Details and Application Format
For further information and application form, kindly visit http://www.iitk.ac.in/dofa/regular-recruitment