Govt. Job Vacancy in Uranium Corporation
- Executive Director (Operations, Jharkhand) : 01 post
- General Manager (Mines) : 01 post
- DGM (Legal)/ Manager (Legal) : 01 post
- Chief Supdt.(Mines)/ Superintendent(Mines)/ Addl. Supdt. (Mines) : 03 posts
- Chief Supdt. (Mill)/ Superintendent(Mill)/ Addl. Supdt.(Mill) : 03 posts
- Manager (Personnel)/ Addl. Manager (Personnel) : 02 posts
- Manager (Accounts)/ Addl. Manager (Accounts) : 01 post
- Superintendent (Geology)/ Addl. Supdt. (Geology) : 01 post
- Addl. Supdt. (Env.Engg)/ Dy.Supdt. (Env. Engg.) : 01 post
- Addl. Supdt. (Civil)/ Dy. Supdt. (Civil) : 03 posts
Application fee of Rs.50/- is applicable only for General & OBC(NCL) candidates. SC/ST/PWD & Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Application Fee shall be deposited through “SBI Collect” available at UCIL website and acknowledgement copy of the same must be enclosed along with the application.
How to Apply?
Application in the Format along with a recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped candidates only and acknowledgement copy for Rs.50/- applicable for General & OBC (NCL) candidates should reach on or before 15/09/2018 to Dy. Gen. Manager (Inst./Pers.&IRs.), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, Jharkhand - 832102.
Details and application format
Published by https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com