Navy Recruitment Engineers as Short Service commission Officers
Indian Navy invites Engineers to join as Short Service commission Officers in Executive branch (General Service / Hydro Cadre), Technical branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) and Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Scheme - June 2019 Course
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive branch (General Service / Hydro Cadre), Technical branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) and Naval Armament Inspection Cadre for June 2019 course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. :
- Executive Branch - General Service (GS) : 37 posts (Male)
- Executive Branch - Hydrology Cadre : 03 posts (Male)
- Executive Branch - Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) : 06 posts (Male/Female)
- Technical Branch - Engineering Branch (General Service (GS)) : 27 posts (Male)
- Technical Branch - Electrical Branch (General Service (GS)) : 33 posts (Male)
- Technical Branch - Naval Architecture (NA) : 12 posts (Male/Female)
- Age : candidates to be born between 02 July 1994 to 01 January 2000 both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : Engineering Degree in respective branch with 60% marks.
- Starting Pay Scale : Level 10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 56100-11070 (Earlier Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs. 5400 plus MSP Rs. 6000/-)
How to Apply?
Apply Online at Nausena Bharti website from 04/08/2018 to 24/08/2018 only.
Details and Application Submission :