Faculty recruitment in AIIMS Kalyani
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani (West Bengal), an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). On behalf of AIIMS Kalyani, Online applications are invited by AIIMS Bhubaneswar from eligible candidates for engagement of following Medical Faculty / Resident / Tutor sarkari naukri vacancy posts on regular basis in various departments in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani, 2019 :
- Professor : 19 posts in various medical departments
- Additional Professor : 13 posts in various medical departments
- Associate Professor : 15 posts in various medical departments
- Assistant Professor : 38 posts in various medical departments
- Senior Resident : 08 posts
- Tutor : 08 posts
Rs.1000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates) to be paid Online by Net Banking.
How to Apply?
Apply Online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar website within 30 days of publication of the advertisement in Employment News i.e. the last date is 25/02/2019 only.
Details and Application Format
Kindly visit http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/Recruitment_Notice.aspx for initial information and application format.