Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees in NPCIL Kakrapar
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL), a premier central Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. NPCIL Kakrapar Gujarat unit invites applications for the following Stipendiary Trainee Sarkari naukri vacancy posts (Advertisement No. HRM/02/2018) :
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) - Diploma Holders in Engineer : 51 posts (Mechanical-26, Electrical-17, Electronics-05, Chemical-03), Age : 18-25 years
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) - Science Graduates : 06 posts, Age : 18-25 years
- Scientific Assistant/B - Diploma Holders in Civil Engineer : 07 posts, Age : 18-30 years
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Plant Operator : 51 posts, Age : 18-30 years
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) - Maintainer : 47 posts, Age : 18-24 years
Stipend and Pay Scale
During training only stipend is payable. During first year of training Rs. 16500/- Per Month, During Second year of training Rs.18000/- Per Month and for category-II candidates stipend during first year is Rs. 10500/- and for second year is Rs. 12500/-. After successful completion of training and candidates will be adsorption as Scientific Assistant in Pay Level-6 starting Rs.35400/- and as Technician/B, the Pay in Pay Matrix (Level 3) Rs. 21700/- for category-II candidates.
How to Apply?
Apply Online at NPCIL website from 07/01/2019 to 31/01/2019 only.
Details and Online submission of application
For more detailed information and online submission of application, please visit https://npcilcareers.co.in/KAPSST2018/candidate/Default.aspx